• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Hey! So, I have a villager looking for an orange, which I have none of in my town due to it not being native. But due to me doing harvest fruit day the other day I only have these on hand. 1 perfect cherry, 2 regular cherries, a few coconuts, and 8 lemons (I can go to the island and fetch one more for a stack of 9.) So, if anyone would let me come and pick an orange or be willing to trade me one that'd be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
My re-tail is currently buying perfect cherries for premium! message me your friend code if you want to get in free of charge :)

Hey! I am looking for perfect oranges, apples, or peaches. I have perfect cherries! I will exchange 9 perfect cherries for 9 of the perfect fruit I just listed.

Message me on my profile if you are interested and we can add each other!

Hey! I am looking for perfect oranges, apples, or peaches. I have perfect cherries! I will exchange 9 perfect cherries for 9 of the perfect fruit I just listed.

Message me on my profile if you are interested and we can add each other!
Do U also happen to have pears as your town fruit ? XD

And I've no longer have them on sale QxQ had to pass the day as I'm way behind

Last edited:
I have perfect oranges I just need regular cherries for a villiger also appreciate pears, and apples.

Would anyone like my perfect fruit? (I'm selling it for 30k) I have 3 baskets of 9 cherries, 4 baskets of 9 peaches, 3 baskets of 9 apples, 4 baskets of 9 pears and 2 baskets of 9 of oranges. PM me if you're interested/reply! :)

Looking for a basket of perfect pears. I have perfect cherries and apples to exchange. Please reply if interested :)

I can offer you them free of charge if you would like? Or is you have any furniture you where gonna sell, I could accept a piece? I'm trying to build my catalogue up :lemon:

Oranges are native in my town but I accidentally ate the perfect orange (yes I am an idiot) so if someone has one, please pm me (or reply to this, but I may not see it) and we can arrange something. I'll pay around 10k bells or I can give 3 perfect pears.

I really need to sell my perfect peaches. If anyone has a non peach native fruit town and is willing to let me sell my peaches there it would be much appreciated. I'm willing to give a stack of perfect peaches for the kindness.

I have almost 90 perfect cherries (they're not even native, lol) and I want more perfect peaches and pears. I also want apples but they're not my priority right now.
Like my post so I know you replied please!

I'm not looking for or have perfect fruit but I really need apples because i don't have any and villagers keep requesting. My FC is :3669-2143-9800 and my nickname is Josh

Hi! I would be willing to trade my perfect pears for pretty much anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have almost 90 perfect cherries (they're not even native, lol) and I want more perfect peaches and pears. I also want apples but they're not my priority right now.

Hi! I would be willing to trade perfect cherries for perfect pears. Is it also possible for me to get non-perfect cherries? I'd just like to grow them. Sorry if that's an odd request!

Last edited:
In my main town I have perfect pears and my second town has perfect peaches.
Rip, I haven't seen a perfect orange tree in ages.

Hey I'd be willing to trade some perfect peach baskets for some perfect cherry baskets if you're interested! Just lmk ^^

Back