• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I assume this is the thread where this is relevant.

Perfect Apples are on premium in my town for today, and my local fruit is Cherries.

I have a ton of perfect pears in storage in dying need to sell them so I can have room, My internet is a bit funky during the day and works best at night so I am looking for someone that can be on later and stores are still open. My time zone is EST and the time I can do this is at 11:30 EST ( obvs my stores will be closed ) Help is very much needed.

Please let me know when you're online if perfect apples are still premium! thanks :)

need a basket of perfect oranges! or two...
I have perfect apples, peaches, and pears.

hello! i'd really like some perfect oranges! i have 3 or so baskets of perf pears and can get more for you if needed

Seems like everyone is in need of perfect oranges! I need those too! Also any other perfect fruit but apples. I give baskets of perfect apples in exchange!

I want to trade my perfect apples for any other perfect fruit.

Also, if people need to trade perf oranges, I can get some of those to trade with you as I have a friend who's town grows them.

My town has perfect oranges, and I have a big load to trade with someone! :D

I can take any other perfect fruit.

One bushel of 9 for one bushel of 9. :) PM me.

Last edited:
hello!! I have some perfect oranges, and I'm looking for some cherries.
bunch of 9 for a bunch of 9??

vm me if you're interested, (also accepting trades for other fruits besides cherries.)

Hey, I have a crazy amount of perfect apples I'd love to trade if you still need. Just say the word!

Anyone wanna trade with me for perfect fruits?
I have perfect pears and would like a wide range of perfect fruits (except for perfect oranges).

Let me know if you're keen :)

Back