• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Can you let me know when your gates are open? I'll head over soon :)

Thanks for coming over! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have perfect apples will trade for peaches or pears or anything if you need apples

I have a few extra perfect peaches I can trade! My gates are open and I'll add you if you'd like.

I have Perfect Oranges in storage that I’ve been meaning to sell, but neither of my friends have been on recently. Also, one of my town initiatives for the week happens to be to travel to another town. So I’m willing to trade with others, and also make some money in the process. My town has Bell Boom active, so it would be very profitable.

Hey, I am in need of perfect oranges. Long story short, my younger sister has an account in my town/village and she had no idea what perfect fruits were. My only perfect fruit tree was on its last leg so she shook it and ate 2 of the fruits and took the rotten one. I also recently just restarted my town .-.

Last edited:
Hey, I am in need of perfect oranges. Long story short, my younger sister has an account in my town/village and she had no idea what perfect fruits were. My only perfect fruit tree was on its last leg so she shook it and ate 2 of the fruits and took the rotten one. I also recently just restarted my town .-.

I can get you a basket of perfect oranges.

Hi, I'm looking for perfect pears, cherries, oranges, and apples. I can exchange for some perfect peaches, or preferably some TBT.

Hi, I'm looking for perfect pears, cherries, oranges, and apples. I can exchange for some perfect peaches, or preferably some TBT.
I can get you perfect cherries for tbt! How many baskets? :)

Just one, thank you. I will be available tomorrow afternoon (US) for the exchange. How does 5 tbt sound?

Sounds good. I have school but will most likely be available after 6 est.

Hello! I just restarted and I'm looking to get all the fruits, except peaches which I already have. I have perfect pears to offer or TBT to pay. I'm thankful for any help :D

Hello! I just restarted and I'm looking to get all the fruits, except peaches which I already have. I have perfect pears to offer or TBT to pay. I'm thankful for any help :D

Hello I can get you the following:

Apple (1 Basket)
Cherries (1 Basket)
Pears (1 Basket)
6 Oranges

Lychees (1 Basket)
Durians ( 1 Basket )
Mangoes (1 Basket)
Lemons (1 Basket)
6 Persimmmons

Coconut (1 Basket)
Banana (1 Basket)

3 Bamboo shoot

+ Perfect orange (1 Basket)

30 TBT sound fair?

Hey everyone, I have an insanely massive overstock of persimmons! If anyone needs some just pm me ^-^

Oops! I don't need them anymore, thank you either way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! I don't need them anymore, thank you either way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! I don't need them anymore, thank you either way.

Oh. lol!

Last edited:
hello! id personally like any kinds of perf fruit, my town has perfect cherries, i can trade a basket for any of your perf fruit~

Back