Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (56) +
I'm looking to setup an exchange where bushels of perfect fruit are exchanged by players. I operate a perfect peach orchard myself and can make available perfect peaches on the exchange. 1 bushel is to consist of 9 individual pieces of perfect fruit. All exchanges are for perfect fruit, even though I may not specify perfect.

This exchange will be primarily bushel for bushel. If my town retail offers a special on perfect fruit, I'll post it here. Other players are more than welcome to use this thread for exchanging fruits as well.

NOTE:
As of the date of this edit, Perfect Fruit has not been found in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) release in 2020. Perfect Fruit is a feature of Animal Crossing New Leaf (ACNL) which was released in 2013.

Last edited:
I have perfect pears i can trade! I maintain my perfect pear orchard regularly so i would be down to participate on exchanges

Last edited:
I have so many full perfect cherry baskets that I can't even store them anymore! :p It's been weeks since I even shook a tree! I'll be happy to trade some of them.

I need peaches (regular or perfect), I also need Persimmon (regular or perfect)
I HAVE PERFECT ORANGES and i will trade :)

I have perfect apples
mostly want peaches and cherries, but anything else is good too.

feel free to pm.

Last edited:
I have a ton of perfect cherries just sitting around.
I'd like to collect at least 2 or 3 full baskets of all of the other perfect fruits, so if anyone wants to trade, just let me know. :)

I need peaches (regular or perfect), I also need Persimmon (regular or perfect)
I HAVE PERFECT ORANGES and i will trade :)

Cora, I can get you both persimmon and peaches. I have only one bushel of persimmon tho and I could give you 3 bushels of peaches. Do you have enough oranges for 4 bushels?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a ton of perfect cherries just sitting around.
I'd like to collect at least 2 or 3 full baskets of all of the other perfect fruits, so if anyone wants to trade, just let me know. :)

I need Cherries still... Can I trade you two bushels of peaches and two bushels of pears for 4 bushels of cherries?

I maintain a pear orchard, all over my main town, Petunia, always willing to exchange for perfect peaches and oranges but if you really need them then sure for free :) In my other town I maintain perfect cherries, but I'm trying to grow an orchard, so I'll be ready to exchange in maybe a week or two. Also I have some perfect apples from my old town, in Petunia and my newer town.

Back