• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I'm looking for Perfect Apple if anyone has one spare.
There's a Basket of Perfect Pears in it for you!

my town is filled with perfect apple trees if anyone wants to trade

Hello!!!!

I am looking for PERFECT CHERRIES and PEARS and PEACHES!!!

I have PERFECT ORANGES TO TRADE!!!

Last edited:
I currently have PERFECT PEARS. Looking for: Apples, Oranges, and Cherries! :)

I have perfect oranges and I would love some perfect pears! I'll be around all day so just reply if you're around. I usually get a notification on my phone, thanks!

I currently have PERFECT PEARS. Looking for: Apples, Oranges, and Cherries! :)

Hi! Could I trade a basket of perfect oranges for a basket of perfect pears? :)

Edit: Just saw the post above mine, nvm!

Last edited:
I really need perfect fruit. Any fruit aside from oranges would be good, please! If I am not online send me a vm or pm or whatever! My phone notifys me, so I can get online and reply quickly. Thanks! :)

I really need perfect fruit. Any fruit aside from oranges would be good, please! If I am not online send me a vm or pm or whatever! My phone notifys me, so I can get online and reply quickly. Thanks! :)

I can get you all fruits, any amount.

A townie mentioned that I had no pears in my town. I'm new to these forms so please delete if not allowed but I'm trying to find someone to help find me some pears lol.

I have perfect cherries and apples but I would like all the others! willing to trade or buy...

Back