• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Rainbow Feather!

D

Deleted User

I am buying the rarest item in all of ACWW, the rainbow feather. I have donated 99million bells to the poor people thing in ACWW and I still haven't got it.

I am willing to trade a white feather (2nd rarest item in the game), and 80million bells for the rainbow feather. This transaction is pretty large, so it will require me loading myself with bags of 99,999 bells over and over many times going back and fourth from my town and yours. When I first visit your town, I want you to be wearing the rainbow feather (It's a hat). I will come wearing my white feather. (And my inventory loaded with bags of 99K bells. To make this a safer transaction, I will drop all my money first and you don't have to drop your rainbow feather, as it would not be very safe to do that right away. I will keep coming back and dropping bells until it reaches 40mil (half of what I'm paying minus the white feather). I hope by then we will trust each other enough. Then you drop the rainbow feather and I drop my white feather. We switch feathers and here is where you need to trust me. Now I go back to my town and repeat the process of getting money and dropping it at your town until it is at 80mill.

(Temporarily closed on July 4.)

Um, just so you know there are plenty of items that can be considered just as rare/ rarer than the rainbow feather. :yes: And you need to donate 6,400,000 Bells.

JJH0369 said:
Um, just so you know there are plenty of items that can be considered just as rare/ rarer than the rainbow feather. :yes: And you need to donate 6,400,000 Bells.
Omg, I try donating all the time, but it never works. Btw, I thought it was 12mill bells you need to donate to get it.

:huh:

Back