Give your opinion of the above user.

I haven't interacted too much with you, but you always have really cute lineups, and you always come across as friendly! 💚

I don’t think we ever really interacted, but you always have cool galaxy aesthetics from what I remember.

I always enjoy seeing you around on the forums, reading your posts, and that you speak your mind. Overall a very cool and nice member here.

Genuinely one of my favourite people ever. You are so kind, knowledgeable, caring and generous, and I’m so lucky to call you my friend. 💙

Xara, my beloved! 💝❤️💖

You have always been unbelievably kind to everyone on the forums, and you are always welcoming to new members. I am grateful to be blessed with your presence every day! You are wonderful and amazing and ily! 🥰💖❤️💝

We haven't interacted much but you seem like a nice person, and I enjoy reading through what makes you happy everyday!

You’re a really nice and amazing member of this site. I enjoy reading what you say you’re happy about, and also, I still remember this picture that you made for me!

1708113587549.png

I love seeing you around around the forms. You are a fun dude and I am glad someone on here currently actively plays wild world. ^_^

You're very friendly and a smart person. Glad to call you my friend. :blush:

We were fellow moon bunnies on the Lopez, and I have fond memories of your art from that event! I still enjoy seeing your posts around the forum 😊

I love seeing your posts around the forums! I am very happy to know another person who really loves reptiles like me! I think you are a funny and nice guy!

I always enjoy seeing you around the forum, you’ve always come across as a nice person and I was so happy when I saw you were able to complete your popsicle hunt!

Back