• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Give your opinion of the above user.

I haven't interacted too much with you, but you always have really cute lineups, and you always come across as friendly! 💚

I don’t think we ever really interacted, but you always have cool galaxy aesthetics from what I remember.

I always enjoy seeing you around on the forums, reading your posts, and that you speak your mind. Overall a very cool and nice member here.

Genuinely one of my favourite people ever. You are so kind, knowledgeable, caring and generous, and I’m so lucky to call you my friend. 💙

Xara, my beloved! 💝❤️💖

You have always been unbelievably kind to everyone on the forums, and you are always welcoming to new members. I am grateful to be blessed with your presence every day! You are wonderful and amazing and ily! 🥰💖❤️💝

You are honestly one of the most genuine and kindhearted members this forum has ever had.

We haven't interacted much but you seem like a nice person, and I enjoy reading through what makes you happy everyday!

You’re a really nice and amazing member of this site. I enjoy reading what you say you’re happy about, and also, I still remember this picture that you made for me!

1708113587549.png

I love seeing you around around the forms. You are a fun dude and I am glad someone on here currently actively plays wild world. ^_^

You're an interesting person I like seeing around the forums, friendly and chill.

You're very friendly and a smart person. Glad to call you my friend. :blush:

We were fellow moon bunnies on the Lopez, and I have fond memories of your art from that event! I still enjoy seeing your posts around the forum 😊

A very helpful user that makes a lot of interesting posts here on TBT

I love seeing your posts around the forums! I am very happy to know another person who really loves reptiles like me! I think you are a funny and nice guy!

I always enjoy seeing you around the forum, you’ve always come across as a nice person and I was so happy when I saw you were able to complete your popsicle hunt!

Back