• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Give your opinion of the above user.

I haven't seen you before, but you're probably super nice. At least I'd hope so.

Jun the ninja!

Last edited:
I only know Jun through the gaming forum, and to be honest a lot of the way you see games kind of makes me see you in a negative light. I don't know you personally, so I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just not a fan of some of your posts :/

Other than that though, I can appreciate the fact you have strong opinions.

(Cent: yes I have strong opinions against stuff so I'm not offended really)

Capella: seems nice and likes deer ;)

I don't really know much about you, since I don't see you too often. You seem nice though. c: Oh, and you're a horned hero too!

I've never really seen you around besides in the basement occasionally, but you seem nice.

I've never really seen you around besides in the basement occasionally, but you seem nice.

I don't see much of you either if I'm honest. =P Maybe we hang around on different boards more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky is a very kind person.

Never talked to him, but he seems like a pretty cool guy. I'm pretty sure he likes ACbay and stuff :D

Back