Give your opinion of the above user.

its hard to describe your personality in my opinion, youre a tough one to read

your signature gives off a fluffy, happy feeling and I don't know you but I'd like to think that maybe it says something about you.

A mix of what I've gotten from your personality, signature, and icon, makes me feel like I don't have to walk on eggshells around you.

you seem like youre a soothing person to talk to, someone you could have tea with or something like that

I love your username? What does it mean?

It is actually the ending to a game very dear to my heart, Suikoden for the playstation, the game wasnt very popular in America but for me, it was one of the best JRPGs id ever played and it was a very influencial part of my childhood. I love the game to this day and therefore, my online alias has always been 'Koden' :)

It is actually the ending to a game very dear to my heart, Suikoden for the playstation, the game wasnt very popular in America but for me, it was one of the best JRPGs id ever played and it was a very influencial part of my childhood. I love the game to this day and therefore, my online alias has always been 'Koden' :)

That's really sweet. c:

Back