• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your main source of income?

Action Replay Max Duo.

But other than that before I started hacking is was orchards and getting it from online people.

Flygon said:
Action Replay Max Duo.

But other than that before I started hacking is was orchards and getting it from online people.
XD At first was like how can you do that but then I realized it was AR.

:p

I usedto do fruit harvests. But then I risked all my money, a few hundred thousand, on turnips. I bought however many of them for 70 bells, I think. And sold them for 430 bells. Estimated amounts.
So I became quite rich.

Sell anything sellable. And get interest from the bank.

JJH0369

I sell pears. That is, until the trees run out of pears. Then I sell whatever furniture I don't want, and if I get any gifts from any of the residents that I don't like (which happens a lot), then I sell those too. I occasionally use the stalk market, but I don't invest unless I can buy the turnips for around 60 bells, give or take.

I also put 1000 bells in the bank but I can't take those out until I've waited for a long time so it can rack up interest.

Back