How many bells can you get without Hacking?

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I got a lot from fruit. But most "rich" people that play without cheating get their money from turnips.
*shifty eyes*

*cough* cloning *cough*
Well I was specifically thinking of LIQUEFY! who was really rich in the beginning (before anyone knew about cloning).
He must of got an early version of the game. I was one of the first few to know about cloning...

.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I got a lot from fruit. But most "rich" people that play without cheating get their money from turnips.
*shifty eyes*

*cough* cloning *cough*
Well I was specifically thinking of LIQUEFY! who was really rich in the beginning (before anyone knew about cloning).
He must of got an early version of the game. I was one of the first few to know about cloning...
I don't think the game matters. I just meant from December 05 / beginning of 06 is when he was pretty rich. And know one knew anything about cloning then.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
*shifty eyes*

*cough* cloning *cough*
I don't think the game matters. I just meant from December 05 / beginning of 06 is when he was pretty rich. And know one knew anything about cloning then.
Ah yes, the early era. XD

Actually, me and my friend already knew about it back then. I lost my game from Dec. 27th to Jan. 2nd and he was already telling me about cloning on Instant Messenger.

.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
*shifty eyes*

*cough* cloning *cough*

Actually, me and my friend already knew about it back then. I lost my game from Dec. 27th to Jan. 2nd and he was already telling me about cloning on Instant Messenger.
Riiight... well either way, people have still been able to become quite rich just from the turnip market.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
*shifty eyes*

*cough* cloning *cough*

Riiight... well either way, people have still been able to become quite rich just from the turnip market.
Nook is a cheap noob in my town.

ILL BUY YOUR TURNIPS FOR 50 BELLS

Increase the frikin' price!!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Well what does he need turnips for anyway? D:
Maybe humans don't need to eat, but racoons do.
He can buy an infinite amount though. He's either starving or a sucker! >=D
You're the only person that's giving him any food. And he never goes out of that musty store to get some fruit.

.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
You're the only person that's giving him any food. And he never goes out of that musty store to get some fruit.
I don't give him food. But I do leave a mint on his pillow from time to time.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
He sleeps on the floor.

.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
He sleeps on the floor.
Doesn't mean he doesn't have a pillow!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
.moof said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
He sleeps on the floor.
Doesn't mean he doesn't have a pillow!
Actually, he sleeps on any furniture that you can sleep on. Although on the final upgrade he's too lazy to go upstairs.

About the turnips...

so true, my dad in GCN is rich from turnips.

Back