• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst forum you've ever signed up for?

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
Sorry if something like this was already created ^^; I'm curious, what's the worst forum you've ever been on, and why? For me, I was on a forum for a particular MMORPG game. I got warnings and bans for the dumbest things. I understand that they're trying to keep it child-friendly, but it was ridiculous. I got banned for saying "crap", they favorited certain members and let them do things I, as well as my friends, got warnings for. Nearly half the members are banned actually. A friend posted a music video with game footage, doing glitches, and that was an instant perm-ban. The rules we're just way too ridiculous. And I can't delete my account due to the perm ban, so I still get emails. Man, its annoying! I hope their forum eventually dies out.

ACC. I got banned in under an hour. I still have no idea why, either.

Yeah I never really liked ACC. It was way too strict, like neopets. I'm sure I'm still banned.

I signed up for ACC yesterday, but I seemed too strict, so I searched for another AC Forum and found this!

I think that the Smogon University forums are waaaaaaayyyyyy too annoying and unaccepting of new people.

This is the only forum I ever signed up for and it's the best.

I never hear anything good about ACC. It's probably the worse forum in existence.

Lmao what did you all do at ACC to have such strong feelings. I actually like it, sometimes. I like how you get a little notification when you get a reply on a subscribed/flagged thread just when you refresh your page. But it's just a little confusing especially the selling/buying threads as there's a limit of how long you can edit your first post. So you have to look for the updated post -_- There's also so many buttons to click on before you get to your desired page. :|

Worst forum for me would be axaforums. It's so dead and only about 3 people posts a day. Different topics too, so I don't know how to actually enjoy it..

Lmao what did you all do at ACC to have such strong feelings. I actually like it, sometimes. I like how you get a little notification when you get a reply on a subscribed/flagged thread just when you refresh your page. But it's just a little confusing especially the selling/buying threads as there's a limit of how long you can edit your first post. So you have to look for the updated post -_- There's also so many buttons to click on before you get to your desired page. :|

Worst forum for me would be axaforums. It's so dead and only about 3 people posts a day. Different topics too, so I don't know how to actually enjoy it..

Just as a bit of a side note, axa forums were great back in the day. They were active, had a great community, etc. It's changed now, unfortunately, due to a very long shutdown of the forum after someone hacked it.

Hmm..
Worst forum?
I have to say...
Maybe The Sims 3 forums? It's worse than this..
I would say ACC, but I never technically signed up for it, so I don't know..

Lmao what did you all do at ACC to have such strong feelings.

The community there is awful. A majority of the people I interacted with were immature, rude, and self righteous. Don't get me started about the staff members there...

If Miiverse counts, than that. Nintendo bans people for the strangest reasons. I was banned on my first day because I was talking about YouTube. Because talking about YouTube contains "inappropriate content." -.- I had to call them to unban me and it took I think a month before I was unbanned. Almost all of my friends got banned on their first day as well for different reasons. I know one guy who got banned just because his Mii was too "inappropriate". Why does Nintendo give us Mii customization if they're going to say it's too inappropriate?

Oh wow I thought I was the only one who hated ACC here xD
I hate the layout, the image limit (I know others due to image xD) and the people e_e

Oh wow I thought I was the only one who hated ACC here xD
I hate the layout, the image limit (I know others due to image xD) and the people e_e

Almost everyone hates ACC here. Actually, that's why many of us are here in the first place. Maybe that's why Jeremy even created this. I don't know.

This one.

Nah, just kidding. But I only have really used two forums properly. I think I singed up to one a while ago for a virtual game I used to play, but I got banned like 2 years after signing up because I made a thread 'typin lyk dis' saying I was returning. They thought I was trolling I guess. I hate everyone there anyway because they always used to bully me. I only attempted to return because I got banned from another when me and my friend logged onto each other's accounts. Other than that I don't think I've signed up for any that I have negative things to say about since I've only used one more which I love other than this one.

Last edited:
I like the community on this forum alot. I was really cautious as to how I read the rules, etc. But I was shocked when I see how open people are and things you are allowed to talk about. Because animal crossing is targeting towards a younger age group, I figured it would be just as bad as the other forum, but its not at all! It's very diverse. The forum I was referring to was "Toontown Central Forums". The game shut down so now its "MMO Central forums". Lol, its still lame as always. It was nearly impossible to upload any images with a URL because all links were blocked for having "inappropriate advertising" But my god it wasn't even anything! They REALLY are strict. And the mods/admins on that forum always have sticks up their butts. Word of advice: Don't sign up for them.

Any "official" forum really. Forums filled with nothing but rage if not moderated, filled with nothing if heavily moderated. No in between for most of them honestly.

Back