• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My skills are crap now!

Kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
:'( I LOVE Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and got used to it a little to much, beat it 2 times. But... my Halo 1 and 2 skills are crappy now. The cursor moves to fast for me now and im still not used to the trigger button. I mean, Vice City and III was the R, Halo was R, and San Andreas has B. >.< Im decent at Vice and III I'm decent, just drive bys and locking on and shotting is shaky.

Ugh, I'm mad. The only game I can really just play is Pokemon, and I can't play RPGs long. Just long enough. Fable is just short and easy. :l

A hint of advice to anyone playing GTA; San Andreas can screw up your skills if your not careful.

Atleast it did for me, because my fingers mold to things, like holding and Gamecube controller is real wierd now to me.

Back