• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Villager Pics ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:

Zero lamp
Basketball hoop
Chalkboard
Dishwasher
Florence flask
Folk guitar
Home-computer rack
Jukebox
Tribal mask

99k?

I can get you:
Bagpipes
Deluxe washer
Love tester
Pine chair
Range
Raven Pole
Sink
Soda fountain
Weight Bench
Wheat Field
Three Lamp
For 5k each? I might have silver bug trophy + Ultra machine + Ultra scope, I'll check real quick.

I can get you:
Bagpipes
Deluxe washer
Love tester
Pine chair
Range
Raven Pole
Sink
Soda fountain
Weight Bench
Wheat Field
Three Lamp
For 5k each? I might have silver bug trophy + Ultra machine + Ultra scope, I'll check real quick.

Deal ^-^ Let me know if you have the last three items~ Thank you!

EDIT: I have the Ultra Machine but not the other two, sorry :(
So 60k for all of the list+the Ultra Machine sound fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deal ^-^ Let me know if you have the last three items~ Thank you!

Awesome! I already have you added, just give me a minute to order all the stuff and then I'll drop it by your town if that's okay? :)

EDIT: I have the Ultra Machine but not the other two, sorry :(
So 60k for all of the list+the Ultra Machine sound fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! I already have you added, just give me a minute to order all the stuff and then I'll drop it by your town if that's okay? :)

60k sounds good to me. See you soon!

It's me again! :D
I have Autumn floor+Western Desert for 50k each if that sounds fair? I have no idea how much Sahara goes for
and then I just ordered Floral Wall, Kitchen wall, Kitschy tile and you can have those for free :D
PM me when you get online and I'll open my gates and stuff :p

Last edited:
I can get you:

Chain-link fence
Mushroom mural
Imperial tile
Kitschy tile
Tatami

It's me again! :D
I have Autumn floor+Western Desert for 50k each if that sounds fair? I have no idea how much Sahara goes for
and then I just ordered Floral Wall, Kitchen wall, Kitschy tile and you can have those for free :D
PM me when you get online and I'll open my gates and stuff :p

Pm'd you! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you:

Chain-link fence
Mushroom mural
Imperial tile
Kitschy tile
Tatami

I think MrMend is getting me the kitschy tile, but I would love to buy the other items off of you. How much for everything? :3

I think MrMend is getting me the kitschy tile, but I would love to buy the other items off of you. How much for everything? :3

18k? I have to order them, so I won't be able to get them to you till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back