• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy New Year (Eve?) from The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
EDIT: This was originally intended to be automatically restocked once per hour. Unfortunately, we've been having troubles with the automatic restocking working sometimes, so a lot of the restocks have had to been manual. I need sleep and do other things, so there won't be any restocks for a little while now. The new plan is to restock 20 at 4pm. (Pacific) Good luck!

- - - - -

The TBT Staff would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Depending on where you live in the world, it's New Year's Eve, or you're already living in the future of 2014! Either way, please join us in celebrating with the new banner at the top of the page. Woohoo!

But wait! There's more! We've got a limited time collectible in the Shop to celebrate: The New Year's Party Popper! You can find it in the Shop for 201.4 Bells. (heh, get it?) Well, maybe. Details are below:

Starting at 12PM (Noon) Pacific today, for the next 24 hours, it will be available in limited stock much like the Pokeball item back in October. 5 items will be restocked per hour throughout the 24 hours totaling 125 items. (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, etc) Another 5 items will be handed out through other means which you'll see soon. Good luck!

[partypopper]countdown[/partypopper]​

(it should automatically stock on the hour, but it could mess up, so i'll be keeping an eye on it for the first couple hours to ensure everything goes smoothly)

Once again, Happy New Year!

2:24 PM here, still a long time to go hahahaha but happy 2014 for everyone!

It's 7 in the morning for me. I'll love you forever if someone buys me a popper <3

Oh an Happy New year for everyone :)

Last edited:
AWESOME FINALLY LEAVING THIS AWFUL YEAR. 13 is an unlucky number defo for me.

2014 is looking to be a very exciting year for me so cant wait
Im meant to be going to a party tonight but i dont think ill go -.-

Last edited:
Why?

Thirteen is my lucky number.
On Friday the thirteenth, March, (a few years back) I got a lot of candy...

It's almost ten here in Michigan... New Year's Eve!
And I'm not seeing the banner due to settings... I'll have to do that now.

Edit: Oh, wow... It's beautiful!
I'm guessing each of the characters are each of the staff's characters? Am I right, one of the staff?

Last edited:
Nope, not right at all. And if you are why am I not up there!

^ New year you fool!!! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

GMT 8+ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back