• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaintyC

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (104) +
twoson town.jpg

Hello! I got the Korean version of Animal Crossing for Christmas and I wanted to use my second copy as a cycling town. I'm getting better at this cycling thing and I'm a bit slow with it because this game is in Korean and I'm not fluent, so it takes me twice as long to do stuff.
I'm currently in the Seoul Timezone (UTC+09:00)

Anyway these are the current villagers that I have in Twoson:
Sheldon the Jock Squirrel
Timbra the Snooty Sheep
Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich
Wendy the Sheep AGAIN!
Joey the Lazy Duck
Broccolo the Lazy Mouse
Hans the Smug Yeti Gorilla

Moving: [NONE]

In Boxes: Olaf the Smug Anteater

How to Play Along:

• When the villager is ready to move I'll post an update here.
  • Depending on what I'm doing with this town, I can time travel.
  • I can't reserve villagers for you anymore, I'm not on the forums or on my Korean AC as much anymore and I can't deal with the stress and sadness when I accidentally lose a villager that was wanted by someone. I feel too bad about it, so with villagers it's first come first served.
  • All villagers are free unless otherwise noted. Some of the more popular ones I will host an auction or contest. I will let you know on the thread here! :D
  • Please don't sell the villagers. If you feel your play time with them is over feel free to trade them or give them away, just don't make a profit off my kindness.
  • I'll try my best to keep villagers available for as long as I can.
  • All villagers come from my second town, Twoson, unless otherwise posted.

I really want all these lovely animals to have the chance to be in their perfect home, so I really don't want to void anyone (Not sure if voiding is heaven or hell for an animal, either way does that mean my main street is full of ghosts?!?)

Okie so I hope this goes well!

The FC for this town is: 0920-1180-2470
Mii Name: DaintyC
Town Name: Twoson
Mayor: Kiki

Tammi the Peppy Monkey - Dinomates
Chester the Lazy Cub - ME
Aurora the Normal Penguin - Cherrilover
Wendy the Peppy Sheep - Kanapachi
Eugene the Smug Koala - Mayor Butch
Fuchsia the Uchi Deer - ?????
Kabuki the Cranky Cat - ME
ONETT:Elmer the Lazy Horse - Fleabitten
Rasher the Cranky Pig - Marlene
Gwen the Snooty Penguin - Qwerty111
Zucker the Lazy Octopus - Podunk my BF's town
Peewee the Cranky Gorilla - RRFC
Clay the Lazy Hamster - a potato
Annalise the Snooty Horse - RESERVED for mayormanda
Ren?e the Uchi Rhino - RESERVED for SentaiHero
Pekoe the Normal Cub - DaintyC (me)
Cranston the Lazy Ostrich - Jerika25

Benedict the Lazy Chicken
Sylvia the Uchi Kangaroo
Antonio the Jock Anteater
Walt the Cranky Kangaroo- due to TT accident
Paula the Uchi Bear
Puddles the Pink Peppy Frog (actually streetpassed moved to my main :p )
Velma the Snooty Goat
Broffina the Snooty Chicken
Chops the Smug Pig (finally)
Sly the Jock Alligator
Baabara the Snooty Sheep
Tex the Smug Penguin
Freckles the Peppy Duck (streetpassed moved to bf's town)
Dizzy the Lazy Elephant
Truffles the Peppy Pig
Keaton the Smug Eagle
Sparro the Jock Bird
Curt the Cranky Bear

Last edited:
Tammi the peppy monkey is moving January 8th! Not to be confused with Tammy the uchi cub!

Tammi_NL.jpg

Birthday April 1
resembles a ring-tailed lemur

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Can i have Tammi please, oh my god I got a heart attack once i saw her here xD

Last edited:
Can i have Tammi please, oh my god I got a heart attack once i saw her here xD

YES Tammi is yours! When can you pick her up? I just added you!
Please add this FC: 0920-1180-2470
Town: Twoson
Mayor: Kiki
(I should add this to the original post. :p)

I could come for her right now, if possible

Edit: I got Kiki in my camp and 9 villagers with one of em leaving today... wish I could give her to you for tammi

Last edited:
TIP: If none of your villagers are popular, then you can reset your game in search for a much better character register.

Good luck~! :D

TIP: If none of your villagers are popular, then you can reset your game in search for a much better character register.

Good luck~! :D

Thanks! I thought about it, but I like the weirdo random ones. I wanna help people get their dreamies, especially if they are those that aren't very popular or misfits. There are lots of cycling threads that void villagers so quickly, I think I'd feel bad to do that. So I guess I'll be the island of misfits! :D hehehe

Thanks! I thought about it, but I like the weirdo random ones. I wanna help people get their dreamies, especially if they are those that aren't very popular or misfits. There are lots of cycling threads that void villagers so quickly, I think I'd feel bad to do that. So I guess I'll be the island of misfits! :D hehehe

This post made me smile. Thank you for helping the people with the unpopular dream villagers.

If you ever get Poppy or Felicity, it'd be really cool if you reserved them for me. But if you don't want to or it's too much, then you don't have to. o:

If you ever get Poppy or Felicity, it'd be really cool if you reserved them for me. But if you don't want to or it's too much, then you don't have to. o:

Okie I'll let you know if they wander in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This post made me smile. Thank you for helping the people with the unpopular dream villagers.

I've ran across super nice people here so it is my little way of helping. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Benedict the Lazy Chicken is leaving!

Benedict_NL.jpg

Birthday is October 10th
He'll make you Eggs Benedict BUT I promise he'll never betray you!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Recently it's just been impossible to find Felicity AND when she's available. You're such a great help. ; u ;

Thank you so much! Recently it's just been impossible to find Felicity AND when she's available. You're such a great help. ; u ;

I'll try my best and keep an eye out on the other threads. I'm in the Seoul timezone so I try to be patient with others since it's hard to meet up.

True, and goodluck on cycling. cx
I had to cycle with 7 dreamies in my main town and it took ages so I could help out with some advice as a thanks.

What I've noticed is that villagers mainly take at least a week from when they move in to actually feel like moving. Villagers, for me at least, took a week minimum to move away, but since I time traveled 2 days forward and 2 days back, the time went by pretty fast. 2 days forward and 2 days back counts as 3 days total because no matter how many days you go back, it will always coutn as 1, no more than that.

TTing 1 day forward and 1 day back takes way longer, but is more safer.
Nobody in my town ever left without pinging me when I did the 2 Days trick, but other people say they've lost villagers before because they move away in between the 2 days.

It's always good to save and quit if not all of your villagers were outside when you look for them to ping, because if you don't, often times, if none of them pinged, they'll leave withotu saying. (or you'll happen to TT to their boxed days by coincedence)

That'd really all that I did and the main time consuming part was saving and quiting, really.
Goodluck and happy cycling. cx (I hope I didn't clutter the thread up. :c)

Not clutter at all! I was asking for advice. :D I was searching the other threads for some tips and only found one that had any advice. I'm new to the lingo and how to do it right. On top of it I'm doing it in Korean, I can read it but I don't know what they are talking about and my translator sucks. Probably because they are using slang and some things just don't have direct translations.

I found this guide for cycling and have been following his tips.

Also Benedict is still ready to go to a good home!! :D benedict-s.gif

Sweet! I used that guide too but couldn't find it for whatever reason so I tried to put down what I used when I was cycling (since it was the same strategy).

Hopefully Poppy or Felicity move in soon. ; u ;

I'm gonna keep lurking here mainly for Tabby since I haven't even seen her in a cycling thread yet. I really appreciate what you're doing, since it can be really hard to find the unpopular villagers, especially when people auto-void them or void them in like 15 minutes or so.

Oh and after some TTing Tammi moved in safely :] Shes been a sweetheart so far and I really am happy to have her :] She even gave me bananas :0 Which I assume is a big deal since shes a monkey after all.

I myself TT 2 days back and 2 forward aswell, and haven't missed a single villager yet even though I've heard of people having problems with villagers not pinging.
I am having problems getting rid of Curly though. I've been totally ignoring him and when he finally decided to leave without me even having to TT he ended up changing his mind. I know when using the TT tactic it's best to befriend the villagers but I just hate him with such burning passion.

Oh and after some TTing Tammi moved in safely :] Shes been a sweetheart so far and I really am happy to have her :] She even gave me bananas :0 Which I assume is a big deal since shes a monkey after all.

I laughed forever at this!!! That is a big deal. Glad she made it over there.

Yeah I noticed people cycle thru really quickly with these "unpopular" ones. I understand they are trying to fine their favorites but it does give you a limited time to find someone you like. I tried to reach out and message some people that posted on the looking for sticky note. I'll keep doing that when I get new villagers.

I've been playing the game since Gamecube and have played all of them and have certain connections to certain villagers. I'm in no rush and I'm not looking for the super stars. Julian moved into my boyfriend's town out of the blue. So I got him to hang out with. I just want to enjoy each villager as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back