• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

soviet_burnt.jpg

ENDGAME

Dolby the Revolutionary was lynched.

The White Russians win!
Congratulations:
Tom - Maxim Gorky
Laurina - Saboteur
BellBringerGreen - Saboteur
Gandalf - Conspirator
beary509 - Conspirator

Action list

Obs chat

Scum chat

Thank you for playing and good luck to all participants of Mini-Mafia II!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

okay I'm done.

OH MY GAWD, SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE, BUT SERIOUSLY? WE WERE GONNA WIN!

Until, of course, I directed attention off of BBG.
I hate myself.

I'd like to thank scum team, Kayla our mafia ally, and Harry for calling it (me as godfather) like 10 minutes after roles went out.

Town is a bunch of idiots. SERIOUSLY, YOU THINK DOLBY IS SCUM?!

Sorry, caps.

Laurina freakin' showed up as Red! Tom was lynching the wrong people! How did you guys manage NOT to lynch one of these two? Preferably, lynching Tom the Godfather would be better, as it's the most likely way to win.

For those of you wondering, I am the one who roleclaimed to Dolby as a One Shot Vigilante since Tom made me do it :c (Superpenguin was right lol)

Town is a bunch of idiots. SERIOUSLY, YOU THINK DOLBY IS SCUM?!

Sorry, caps.

Laurina freakin' showed up as Red! Tom was lynching the wrong people! How did you guys manage NOT to lynch one of these two? Preferably, lynching Tom the Godfather would be better, as it's the most likely way to win.

That's the ONLY way to win. Then it ends up 4-2 KP 1.

Back