• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Wanna know what doesn't surprise me?

All three of you replied. Even though it's night. And some of you are claiming I'm mafia. So why should my opinion matter?

So I guess it's not surprising that I replied. OK then.

No, it's not. The only times you have posted lately are when someone dies and you have "oh no so bad hopefully we can get the mafia" to say about it.

You've been mentioned a few other times for activity but you never replied to them. So I figured if I called you out for being mafia you'd reply to defend yourself. Even though you're not really helping the town at all. So obviously something is keeping you interested in this game, and I'm pretty sure it's the fact you're mafia and you've just been keeping a low profile.

No, it's not. The only times you have posted lately are when someone dies and you have "oh no so bad hopefully we can get the mafia" to say about it.
You've been mentioned a few other times for activity but you never replied to them. So I figured if I called you out for being mafia you'd reply to defend yourself. Even though you're not really helping the town at all. So obviously something is keeping you interested in this game, and I'm pretty sure it's the fact you're mafia and you've just been keeping a low profile.
I suggest you go back a few pages because not all my posts were like that. I have been contributing, maybe you just skipped over it because you tend to be on and off with posting (similar to my case).
There's another player in consideration that is inactive; FireNinja1.

Sorry, I've been eating dinner for the past... 20 minutes? I don't know...

Okay, Gallows, what exactly are you implying?

Lmao I guess I shouldn't have wasted 3 hours writing that post on Tom, but that doesn't mean I'm regretting it. There's a reason why I suspected all these 3 people too you know. ;)

Stick with your own guts Town. Tonight will be interesting. Don't be sheep pls and tys :]

P.S. Aim for the Godfather. That's the only way you guys can still manage to win. I am 100% sure who the identity of the Godfather is since N3.

P.P.S I'm counting on you, Blu Rose and BlueLeaf. Heck, the rest of the town too! :]

Last edited:
If I'd accused Tom, or Laurina, or FireNinja even, they wouldn't have jumped on to defend themselves.

There isn't a point to defend right now. It's night. And I could be dead before any of what I say matters.

Since we're on that subject, I'd like to remind the mafia that I still have two lives left. I had a doctor protecting me when you tried to kill me. So if you're planning on killing me tonight, be sure to shoot twice to make sure I'm dead. Just a word of advice.

Lmao I guess I shouldn't have wasted 3 hours writing that post on Tom, but that doesn't mean I'm regretting it. There's a reason why I suspected all these 3 people too you know. ;)

Stick with your own guts Town. Tonight will be interesting. Don't be sheep pls and tys :]

What.A.Loser :)

If I'd accused Tom, or Laurina, or FireNinja even, they wouldn't have jumped on to defend themselves.

There isn't a point to defend right now. It's night. And I could be dead before any of what I say matters.

Since we're on that subject, I'd like to remind the mafia that I still have two lives left. I had a doctor protecting me when you tried to kill me. So if you're planning on killing me tonight, be sure to shoot twice to make sure I'm dead. Just a word of advice.

Gallows, literally the only reason I "defended" myself then was because I was online, and you never answered my question, honestly I just think you're looking for random reasons to lynch people

SAovTS6.jpg

Day 6

The night was a memorable one - the night of a valiant final struggle. BlueLeaf heard shouting from outside his home. He grabbed a scalpel from his drawer and moved slowly outside. Emerging, he witnessed Blu Rose charging a figure in the shadows. The figure had a long edged weapon in his hand, and easily blocked Blu Rose's attack, countering with a wicked slash to the torso.

BlueLeaf watched as the figure wiped his blade clean before resheathing it beneath his coat. He waited for the person to leave, before rushing to Blu Rose's motionless form. Dead. He turned and found himself looking at a person with a gun. Before he had a chance to say anything, two bullets tore through BlueLeaf's heart and lungs.

Blu Rose the Revolutionary was killed.
BlueLeaf the Comrade Apothecary was killed.

I SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED MYSELF DARN IT

Hope Town makes a good decision on the lynch!

Yay! I died!

Well, I'd like to go into great detail, but, this is my friendly little goodbye post...

One chance at winning, y'all!

I would like to bring up a name for now:

Dolby: He has just sent me a PM asking who BlueLeaf protected Night 3, which could determine Gallows' innocence:
Dolby said:
bbg, I need this information, who did blueleaf protect night 3? This could determine if gallows is mafia or innocent.
I obviously asked him to explain this further, and Dolby replies with this:
Dolby said:
Gallows said that he was protected night 3, could be a mafia trying to explain why he survived the night, thou I doubt it, or we could have a confirmed innocent
That is not really the suspicious part (his reply actually made sense unlike his probability crap). The fact he asked me who BlueLeaf is nonsense; he's assuming too much, and by that meaning I know who BlueLeaf protects every night. I'd like to see what he would like to say about that.
I would like everyone to consider ##Vote: Dolby but only after his response.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, in the last paragraph, I meant to say *who BlueLeaf protected is nonsense

That was the evidence presented to me that I referred to in my vote. It's not exactly concrete or sound, but we're all clearly desperate to find the Godfather otherwise it's all over. :( So depending on Dolby says and suggests, then my vote my change.

I mainly asked because I wanted to know where the third kill of the night went, laurina was saved from the vig hit, gallows claimed to be protected, which I don't really doubt, and then we have waffles being roleblocked so you have to think, where did mafia kill number two go? And come up with the most logical conclusion that someone is lying to vault themselves up, Tom was proven innocent through the vig claim and the vig is trustworthy so I thought that I should delve deeper into gallows, the only person whose action I doctor action I didn't know about was Blueleaf's action, knowing that he was bbg's brother, I thought that I should ask bbg right about when day came. If you still think I'm mafia then you should probably hold off my lynch because I'm the least likely person to be the godfather.

I mainly asked because I wanted to know where the third kill of the night went, laurina was saved from the vig hit, gallows claimed to be protected, which I don't really doubt, and then we have waffles being roleblocked so you have to think, where did mafia kill number two go? And come up with the most logical conclusion that someone is lying to vault themselves up, Tom was proven innocent through the vig claim and the vig is trustworthy so I thought that I should delve deeper into gallows, the only person whose action I doctor action I didn't know about was Blueleaf's action, knowing that he was bbg's brother, I thought that I should ask bbg right about when day came. If you still think I'm mafia then you should probably hold off my lynch because I'm the least likely person to be the godfather.

Then who do you suggest? Lunatic, Fireninja or Gallows? :/

I'm going to be absolutely honest, I only see this ending in disaster regardless of who is lynched. :/ I just want the game to end.

That doesn't answer why you thought I would even know who BlueLeaf has been protecting. We have only talked to each other about who we suspect. I would have him vouch for me but unfortunately he is dead.

Then who do you suggest? Lunatic, Fireninja or Gallows? :/

I'm going to be absolutely honest, I only see this ending in disaster regardless of who is lynched. :/ I just want the game to end.

Definitely not lunatic because he is the only less strong player without a reason to be made godfather if he is mafia, gallows is a strong player and fireninja would need protection from detectives after the Mary situation

- - - Post Merge - - -

That doesn't answer why you thought I would even know who BlueLeaf has been protecting. We have only talked to each other about who we suspect. I would have him vouch for me but unfortunately he is dead.

Namely because I thought you might know, if I was mafia why would I need this information?

Namely because I thought you might know who BlueLeaf has been protecting since he told you, if I was mafia why would I need this information?
I corrected it for you because it seems that's what you are assuming.
You would need this information no matter what side you are on, honestly. Town would obviously use it to their advantage (thinking lynches through carefully), and Mafia would use it to their advantage as well (thinking kills through carefully).
If we are brothers, does that automatically mean BlueLeaf will go ahead and tell me who he has protected Night 3?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have also not legitimately said for people to vote for you, Dolby. Heck, even I didn't vote for you. There are much better names for lynching; I just wanted to put your name into one of them.

Back