Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'm not confident with lynching Farobi. I'll go ahead and vote for Laurina. I may be the minority along with Kuma, but I think we need to keep the stronger players in the spotlight. Hopefully, when you see Farobi flip Town, you guys will know who to lynch. There's one specific person I have in mind, but I don't have any conclusive evidence as of now.

And the strong players right now?

You're wasting your vote on Laurina, as there are three votes for Farobi, and as he's said, he has absolutely no objections as to getting lynched off. There is absolutely no teamwork at all here.

So who are we missing?

FireNinja and Lunatic? I don't think either of them are mafia, but we need the votes.

Sorry, I've been busy today. I'm going to vote ITYW. Why? Suspicions I already had + his/her great anger towards Blu Rose for, and completely dodging a question that I brought up twice.

Why would I tell you? I told DT to investigate me but nothing happen I told the vig to kill me but nothimg happen just to prove that im not a scum and to keep your ****ing mouth shut amen.

Yeah, in one night you and Gandalf told detectives to inspect you. We know what happened when the night was over. c:

Your post is different from the previous games and I wouldn't be surprise if I get killed today or night 3
you are still noob and obviously someone rephase the whole crappy post of yours just to be wannabe pro town.

You are still part of my suspicion list missy now youre damn sure about me being a scummy but I tell you when I die you made a HUGE MISTAKE like you did to tina but flip blue.

Mafia II beary is making distraction in town now she improve and get used to it

what about you? You s**k since when you join mafia III inmini mafia no changes now this game its like you are randomly improve and pro at this well there is lacking and the evidence is decent there you havent check mafia ii and to tell you this I s**k at and I was in school

This is funny and you are agressive to me. How is that? What was your reason.
Better not ask help from scummy friends of yours

and Dolby voted me again? I wasnt that surprise but still banwagoning this is damn funny. Dolby is one of the noob players in game. Me? Hell yeah I'm a noob, really look at my sentense, not understandable and funny right? Also my evidence were not enough.

I even suspected Gallows since day one til now though I don't have much evidence about him but I think some of you wants to investigate him well go ahead and better report it to someone WHO YOU TRUST this will help us to investigate and do whatever you want.

If you guys investigate me then good now you understand but if you dont then whatever.

If im not dead day 5 or night 4 I have a plan we can discuss this after this funny argument against me and stuff

revenge vote? Not that kind of person like you know who since mafia I adios hope someone wont call me about Blu posting, getting cocky and crap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, what a jerk so that evidence about me was ****ing useless afterall?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Majority vote is NOT the real reason omg can you do better than that?

Sorry for being rude and offended I'm damn sick and stress of everything.

You know what else is funny? One of our player slipped up via pm ands/he told me about RBing thing good job mafia you are screwed.

Gonna see what happens next and I do hope this doesn't affect my exam grades.

To me, the above looks not like a townie defending themselves?but a mafia raging because they're suspected. Another thing I noticed is finger pointing. Yes, you're trying to make Blu Rose look scummy. It looks like your anger is disguising desperation.

Fine. Changing my vote to Waffles so we can get this somewhere.

If I die tonight, you know that Farobi is the person you want to look at. Ridiculous.

Also, you guys realize that if someone doesn't get seven votes, nobody gets lynched, right?

Which is why I'm pushing so hard for one person. But since nobody can agree, we're not going to get anywhere.

Uh... fine, I guess? I'm still pretty stressed though due to some personal stuff. I'm impatient about my Dad turning wireless back on... I don't see why you're asking though.

I'm just going with my gut now with voting for Laurina.

Especially after she made a big post against you?
Or, have you read that yet?
Well, I'm more asking to get you to talk a little bit, I guess.

Prof. Gallows...
Sorry for almost completely ignoring you~
Yes, I do realize that Farobi is a bit suspicious.
I would vote for him, but ITookYourWaffles is just a little more suspicious to me...

Guys I just remembered, the godfather has two Kp. I'm gonna vote for waffles since I think that he is the most likely godfather

Well, I haven't been able to check the thread often so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been posting. I don't think I've properly read her post yet. Mind sending me a link?

I've decided to vote for Waffles, becuase they seem like they have the most convicing evidence against them.

Prof. Gallows...
Sorry for almost completely ignoring you~
Yes, I do realize that Farobi is a bit suspicious.
I would vote for him, but ITookYourWaffles is just a little more suspicious to me...

It's fine. I'd rather get one person than no person so I'm voting for Waffles too. Now just to convince everyone else.

I might even change my mind about Farobi if he shows that he can vote off a mafia player. But I seriously doubt he will.

I'm just going with my gut now with voting for Laurina.
I respect that. It's pretty obvious it never matter if I defended myself, even though I have whenever you have asked. You're set on getting me out whether it benefits the town or not. Lead my lynch, you're risking a huge asset to the town.

I'm putting my vote in for Farobi. The fact that he hasn't voted is just not flying with me. He put up a pretty decent defense but ruined it for me when he jokingly put "#Farobi4Godfather tho c:" along with the joke tags. It seems like he wants us to think "there's no way he would do that if it really was his role, so he can't be the Godfather." Drawing attention to himself to draw attention away from himself.

@Laurina: Wish you'd been around earlier, but right now you're the only one voting for Farobi.

We need seven votes or nobody gets lynched, and since everyone else is so determined to kill Waffles I jumped onto that.

Though I completely agree with you 100% on what you said.

Only need one more vote then.

Like I said Farobi, if you wanted a chance to redeem yourself with me, here is your chance.

@Laurina: Wish you'd been around earlier, but right now you're the only one voting for Farobi.
Sorry about that. I was pretty hesitant on it. The last time I checked on the thread you put up your post about Farobi's absence in the game. Thought about it he seems like the best option. As for Waffles, some of the things she have said is overly defensive, but some of the things she has said to use to defend herself kind of fit where I see her stand in this game. She's suspicious, but not confident enough to lynch her. I would be willing to change my vote tomorrow if we sit on six votes for Waffles close to closing for votes.

7doTpn5.jpg

Night 4

Training to be a Doctor was difficult enough in Tsarist Russia, and with so many purged in the uprising, it had become quite difficult to find a good healer of men. Thus it was a shame when ITookYourWaffles was irreversibly shot.

ITookYourWaffles the Comrade Apothecary was executed.

White Russian KP = 2.

Back