• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Gandalf
Prof Gallows
Kuma
Justin
Farobi
Hikari

None of you are particularly talkative. Fancy actually contributing to the game?

Well as for Kuma and Gandalf, they've been around Tina. We may not get anything from them now until tomorrow though as they'll be going to sleep in a few hours i believe.

Well as for Kuma and Gandalf, they've been around Tina. We may not get anything from them now until tomorrow though as they'll be going to sleep in a few hours i believe.

I was actually sleeping when you posted that. I may sleep more though. I'm falling asleep as I type this. Hopefully I'll be up before the Day 2 post is up.

I was actually sleeping when you posted that. I may sleep more though. I'm falling asleep as I type this. Hopefully I'll be up before the Day 2 post is up.

Yet, this doesn't explain anything, get in the conversation, defend yourself, you alongside others have been called out. Give us a reason not to suspect you.

SAovTS6.jpg

Day 2

Following the execution of her bodyguard, Tina hurried out of the hall flanked by other loyal party members. Superpenguin remained behind, sorting his papers. Soon, the hall was empty, except for the unsuccessful candidate and another person. "Comrade Superpenguin, where do you think the party will go under Tina's leadership?" he asked. Superpenguin looked up and replied, "I have every confidence in her. Russia will be great." The person was now a foot away, and he paused before saying, "Yes, but you won't live to see it." He produced a dagger hidden in his sleeve and stabbed Superpenguin in the heart.

The streets of Moscow were deserted at night. Perfect conditions for the anti-Bolshevik assassins to operate unobstructed. They knew of an explosion that had occured during the day, but they had nothing to do with it. One of their spies had arrived at the scene and spotted one senior-looking man giving orders. He would be a good kill, the leadership had decided. The spy continued to tracked the target throughout the day, and was astonished at his care-free attitude. This misplaced sense of security was his downfall, as Trundle was ambushed and strangled.

oath2order ate a light meal in his house. He had a long day of work at the munitions factory tomorrow. His dinner left him rather queasy so he retired early to his bed, thinking nothing of it. oath2order's body would be found the next day stone cold in his bed.

Superpenguin the Reformed Bourgeoisie is dead.
Trundle the Party Elite is dead.
oath2order the Revolutionary is dead.

Day will last for up to ~51 hours or until a majority in votes is reached.

Last edited:
I certainly hope the detectives didn't waste a night investigating me.

Oh, good, I can clear out my inbox now.

Oh, hey, it appears my body is....

Frozen

qott.png

3 good players killed. 2 of which were the other mayoral candidates... I find that disturbing.

I love how the posts following the Day Post have really just been the players who have died. Nice job there, mafia. But seriously, I already had this whole defense post planned out for if a detective rolecheck on me returned red! You couldn't let me stay in the game longer to allow me to post that? GAH!

I'll go talk about you all in the Obs Chat now. I hope you guys actually know what you are doing for the rest of the game. PEACE!

Still laughing at how everyone was yelling at me for being hostile, btw. That was the highlight of the game for me. :p

Christ almighty, that is not good. Heads together guys, we need to knock their Kp down right away!

Well...

Who was suspected by SP, Trundle, and oath?

Because, I think we can safely rule them out.
This might be a plot of the White Russians, to kill the good players, suspecting possibly innocent people, just so we could call out the people suspected, and waste a lynch on them.

Actually, I would like to have a conversation with Lauren... maybe later. I want to hear his specific opinion on this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, I thped in Lauren because I was looking at Lauren's post above me.
I meant to say Lunatic.

Oh, and, sorry if I got your gender mixed up! I do that to everybody...

Mafia - I'm not sure whether to be annoyed that you took out strong players or to be amused that you did almost exactly what I asked of the detectives.
leu.gif

Town - look at the three players who died. SP and Oath were townies (well, one is now confirmed miller). They were strong players but they weren't action roles. This is how all townies should behave. Likewise, look at Trundle: he was a blue role but he wasn't holding back. He was active. This is how all blue roles should behave. These three have been excellent examples of how everyone town-aligned should play.

Nick, Oath, and Trundle - rest in peace gents. <3 As active players you left us a lot of material to work with.

I think BellBringerGreen is Mafia.

Last night he and Trundle were privately messaging eachother. Trundle was accusing him of being Mafia and BellBringerGreen took a lot of defense from it. Trundle then felt like he was in danger of dying so he told someone else. Trundle died as a Mason so it was easy for him to trust one other person. This whole scenario happened privately so we can't even argue that the Mafia may have wanted to frame BellBringerGreen. They would have never known about it to be able to try to frame BellBringerGreen.

I believe BellBringerGreen thought he could get away with killing Trundle since all of this happened through private messages. Unfortunately for BellBringerGreen, Trundle was a Mason. So yes, someone else knew that this happened last night BellBringerGreen.

I'd like to hear what BellBringerGreen has to say about this now?

Last night he and Trundle were privately messaging eachother. Trundle was accusing him of being Mafia and BellBringerGreen took a lot of defense from it. Trundle then felt like he was in danger of dying so he told someone else. Trundle died as a Mason so it was easy for him to trust one other person. This whole scenario happened privately so we can't even argue that the Mafia may have wanted to frame BellBringerGreen. They would have never known about it to be able to try to frame BellBringerGreen.

I believe BellBringerGreen thought he could get away with killing Trundle since all of this happened through private messages. Unfortunately for BellBringerGreen, Trundle was a Mason. So yes, someone else knew that this happened last night BellBringerGreen.

So, are you implying you're a mason since you know all of this?

Trundle accused me of Mafia so I immediately thought he was working with a detective or someone considering he seemed so confident. But it was Night 1 during then so actions wouldn't be played out yet. I guess he was just trying to get to me or get me to say something strange in his accusations.

Trundle accused me of Mafia so I immediately thought he was working with a detective or someone considering he seemed so confident. But it was Night 1 during then so actions wouldn't be played out yet. I guess he was just trying to get to me or get me to say something strange in his accusations.

If you thought he was working with a detective doesn't that mean you thought that a role check on you came back red?

- - - Post Merge - - -

* would come back.

Grammar fail.

Alright, I'm back.
Unfortunately, we lost 3 members of Town. I'm assuming Vigilantes didn't use their shot or they got role blocked.

Anyway, can the people on Tina's list (except Lauren) start joining in? Unless you're sleeping, we need everyone's input for the first Majority Lynch.

Anyway #2, can I bring up a list of people who post but don't actually contribute? I feel that this should help with deciding who to lynch. I won't be including the inactives on Tina's list on this list.

Dolby - Either I missed something or I haven't seen anything useful from Dolby's posts.
BellBringerGreen - Brings up the Pokemon RP, suspected by Trundle, and same as Dolby
beary509 - Same as Dolby
Fireninja1 - Same as Dolby

I probably forgot at least one more person. Hope this helps in deciding who to lynch. I'll be looking back on posts to see who oath and SP thought were scum.

Yes.

No, you either need to kill Masons asap or try and infiltrate them. Masons are confirmed town and inevitably in a circle. You need to disrupt that circle either by killing or by imposing your agenda and turning them to work for your objectives.

Come ON Kuma! You gave scum a free kill unless a Medic protects you.

Back