• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT EXCLUSIVE: SNES RetroPort Review

Triforce3force said:
Cool! Bet you're feeling important.

^_^
Not necessarily important, just feel good that TBT has some sweet exclusive content.

:p

Pspt.... Send that in to Gonintendo.

Yea but really that would be something I'd like to pick up. Does the Snes controller come with it or do you need to already have one?

OddCrazyMe said:

Yea but really that would be something I'd like to pick up. Does the Snes controller come with it or do you need to already have one?
I did, could you also send it to GoNintendo? Rawmeat doesn't always read all emails.

It doesn't come with an SNES controller. Since I already had two, it wasn't a problem for me.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I did, could you also send it to GoNintendo? Rawmeat doesn't always read all emails.

It doesn't come with an SNES controller. Since I already had two, it wasn't a problem for me.

I will.

:D Did you send it to both Rawmeat and Gonintendo in general?

Ahhh..... That's a problem for me since both of the controllers are at my Nana's house and me and my bro do a lot of 2player there.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I will.

Ahhh..... That's a problem for me since both of the controllers are at my Nana's house and me and my bro do a lot of 2player there.
No, I sent it just to Rawmeat. Oops.

Oh, I see. Well, I'm sure you could work things out.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I will.

IT"S ON GONINTENDO!!!!

Prepare for possible major bandwidth.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=17118

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I will.

IT"S ON GONINTENDO!!!!

Prepare for possible major bandwidth.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=17118
WOOT

I can't see it on the front page for some reason, though.

Not the point >.<. Playing with a SNES controller on VC is almost as not cool as playing VC with a VC controller. If you really want the experience and really want to say you played a SNES game, you put the SNES game cartridge into the SNES console, and play your game on your SNES.

Super_Naruto said:
Not the point >.<. Playing with a SNES controller on VC is almost as not cool as playing VC with a VC controller. If you really want the experience and really want to say you played a SNES game, you put the SNES game cartridge into the SNES console, and play your game on your SNES.
that sounds really ******** to me.

The game is the same, so why does it matter what you are playing it on? It doesn't.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
that sounds really ******** to me.

The game is the same, so why does it matter what you are playing it on? It doesn't.
People claim it's classic...but it's not. That's what I'm trying to say.

Super_Naruto said:
Oh my God, man. That's seriously one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. What if a person doesn't want to spend $30-$40 for a rare SNES game and just buy it on the Virtual Console and play it with an authentic controller? Honestly man... you surprise me.

Plus, I bet you missed out on TONS of great games back in the day that you can easily play with the Virtual Console instead of hunting them down on eBay.

Oh MAN, it is so fun playing Soul Calibur II with this thing...

:D

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh my God, man. That's seriously one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. What if a person doesn't want to spend $30-$40 for a rare SNES game and just buy it on the Virtual Console and play it with an authentic controller? Honestly man... you surprise me.

Plus, I bet you missed out on TONS of great games back in the day that you can easily play with the Virtual Console instead of hunting them down on eBay.
Congrats on playing so and so for VC. I'm just saying you can't say that you're playing the NES or SNES because your not. Also, IMO some of your opinions are some of the most stupid things I've heard, but do I say anything, nope....

Whatever, call it the classics, it doens't matter what you say it is, it's not.

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

Congrats on playing so and so for VC. I'm just saying you can't say that you're playing the NES or SNES because your not. Also, IMO some of your opinions are some of the most stupid things I've heard, but do I say anything, nope....

Whatever, call it the classics, it doens't matter what you say it is, it's not.
Wow, man, I never thought you were so stubborn.

It's the same damn game. Does it matter what system you're playing it on? It's still the same thing.

Well it does in a small way. Someone might say,"wow this is so classic" well it's not. Because I believe the VC just came out and therefore it's not classic and it probably will never be. But if someone is playing their old SNES saying,"omg this is like classic to the max" then it is classic. Whatever, case closed (wait what case???, well I'm done argueing on this matter)

Super_Naruto said:
Well it does in a small way. Someone might say,"wow this is so classic" well it's not. Because I believe the VC just came out and therefore it's not classic and it probably will never be. But if someone is playing their old SNES saying,"omg this is like classic to the max" then it is classic. Whatever, case closed (wait what case???, well I'm done argueing on this matter)
Oh, wow, it matters what box you're playing the game on? Nobody's calling the Virtual Console a classic. They're calling the games on it classics, and that's because they are.

Oh, my God, I'm playing this CLASSIC on a rectangular white box, and then I play the same game and it's suddenly not a classic any more because I'm playing on a different white box!!11!!

I'm glad you have fun playing your games on your NES so enthusiastically. Also...I said I'm not argueing anymore

-_-

Back