• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

1. kerryelizabeth- Doesn't post much but contributes a little, dunno much about her
2. oath2order- I dunno but for me his post is uhhh weird? but I'm keeping on eye on him
3. Lunatic- Contributes a bit, dunno much about her
4. 3DSFan134- Doesn't contribute at all (I don't really care him much so whatever...) <--- IDC

DT if you didn't send your action yet can you investigate kerryelizabeth and oath2order for me?

you can't inspect like three people jfc only 1 lol

Whoops typo and I know, had to do something and if the town wins we should twerk :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 Mafia left so will tom and Hikari will join the game after this or end fast?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*after night 2

It's Night 3 from my understanding. Which means no more replacements.

Last edited:
You still didn't answer Waffles' question

anyway: Waffles they would only join if someone else wanted to leave, like what happened with Kippla and Dolby
Kippla left so Dolby replaced her
they won't join unless someone leaves today.. which i don't know why you would considering tomorrow is the last day LOL

also in Mini Mafia i learnt all the blue roles by like day 2 so i could've killed them if my fellow mafia teammates hadn't fked up and gotten suspicious within the first 24 hours of the game

People keep this quote in mind. Harry SMH.

Fancy just surrendering rather than dragging it out any longer then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm bored. And I know everyone else is too.

KAYKAY

FireNinja public surrendering please kill me

you have no idea how tempted to just tell you all I was the last mafia yesterday :[
btw I can't kill myself because I already sent in the KP for Tina, OOPS

- - - Post Merge - - -

PUBLIC NOTE: if idk one of my mafia teammates hadn't gotten suspicion on themselves on DAY ONE SMH I could've done a whole lot more because SHOUTOUT ILOVEYOU TOLD ME ALL THE BLUE ROLES GG

Could've been a re-run of Game II.

Thanks honey, I love you too. But why send it in for me when you were there when we discussed that the medic should protect me? Nub.

KAYKAY

FireNinja public surrendering please kill me

you have no idea how tempted to just tell you all I was the last mafia yesterday :[
btw I can't kill myself because I already sent in the KP for Tina, OOPS

- - - Post Merge - - -

PUBLIC NOTE: if idk one of my mafia teammates hadn't gotten suspicion on themselves on DAY ONE SMH I could've done a whole lot more because SHOUTOUT ILOVEYOU TOLD ME ALL THE BLUE ROLES GG

Could've been a re-run of Game II.

Oops. :{ I trust you too much Harry. Thanks for not killing me and actually killing KarlaKGB like we planned. LOL best moment in the game in my opinion.

Oops. :{ I trust you too much Harry. Thanks for not killing me and actually killing KarlaKGB like we planned. LOL best moment in the game in my opinion.

:}
I just wanted him out of the way, also I got to see your wonderful post "LOL I'm still in the game you piece of dust." <3

The mafia has surrendered. Town wins. Please take this off the sticky mods. Will give scum URL shortly. Obs has to be cleaned up a bit, and will be posted once cleaned up. Personally, I think I'll leave the hosting to others, as IMO I did a bad job.

Back