• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Due to high demand, day will be ending early. BlueLeaf will be lynched, and kerryelizabeth will be spared from modkill. Also, due to the extreme amount of time, all extra time will be lopped off. Night will be 24 hours. Night post will be by me, as Wolf is offline.

Last edited:
Welp, none of you will be surprised by the result! Lol!

Fireninja: Really? High demand? Day had already ended. This should be more organized than you having to fight in the thread.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 3

The town voted for BlueLeaf to be lynched. He was beheaded, and the third mafia was killed.

BlueLeaf the Roleblocker was lynched.

Last edited:
obviously not he just died fool

kk so at this point we're pretty confident that the Bartender has the remaining Mafia player.

um you fool i just posted above u? r u blind? r u a noob?

OK PPL LET'S KILL DIS 1 LAST MAFIA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO btw if we don't tomorrow i'm not throwing a party

Personally I think Tom is the last Mafia player.

I dunno, but he's been lurking this thread for a while now and not even posting. :l Wdf Tom. Defend yourself Mafia/COLOR].

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ffs did I really just mess that up

Personally I think Tom is the last Mafia player.

I dunno, but he's been lurking this thread for a while now and not even posting. :l Wdf Tom. Defend yourself Mafia/COLOR].

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ffs did I really just mess that up

LOL YOU SUCK YOU PIECE OF DUST.

Back