• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Frack. Rest in peace, BellBringerGreen.

Bringing up Karla's lists again:

Alright so with the lack of disruptive roles this game, I feel safe in creating lists:

DT/Bartender
Blueleaf (Bartender should check Blueleaf)
BBG (DT check BBG)

Medic List
iLoveYou
Karla
Superpenguin

Vig List
3DSfan134

List will be expanded upon when there are more posts.

Obviously one of those actions can no longer be done (due to BBG's death). Also, the vig list is questionable: is 3DSFan134 scum or just a poor town player? The latter seems likely - in which case it would make more sense for the vig to hold off on shooting. That shot could be more useful later in the game.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 2

The nightclub was awake and lively throughout the night even with the threat of the Mafia. Beary509 was walking outside of the club, tired and crazy. As she got to her car, 2 black-dressed figures waited inside in the back seat. As she started the car, one pointed a revolver to her head. Screams were heard outside the car as beary509's life was ended.

The two figures got in the front seat and drove the car around town, shooting their guns high up in the air. Everybody ran for cover, except for one. He drove after them and eventually caught up, smashing the car into the side of the town hall. As he ran over to inspect, he found Farobi lying dead in the wreckage. The survivor hid in one of the alleys, only to appear next to a man with a gun. "Found you," he said, before shooting BlueSkittleWolf in the heart.

beary509 the Townie drives no more.
Farobi the Mafia Underling couldn't get out in time.
BlueSkittleWolf the Godfather lost hide-and-seek.

It is daytime now. Town has 48 hours to vote. YOU WILL BE MODKILLED IF YOU DO NOT VOTE.

Last edited:
Can we give a hand to one of the greatest vigs? ME! I shot Farobi, guys. You're welcome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Looks like the mafia wanted me dead last night! I was shot and a medic protected me. Please reveal yourself to me, medic. I'd like to work with you through PMs. :)

Wow, two mafia in one night? It looks like the mafia are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Can we give a hand to one of the greatest vigs? ME! I shot Farobi, guys. You're welcome.

You weren't bluffing when you said you were the best vig of 8. o;

Woohoo! Two Mafia down in one Night. Sorry you had to die so early, beary.

Let's see. All rolechecks can now be confirmed to be what they say, with the Godfather dead.

Is Blueleaf supposed to be abducted by the Bartender today? I was in contact with them and they said they'd do it.

Hello there! I died.
I have no idea why I died? But anyways, good luck town! I hope we win again! :D

-beary509

Can we please discuss BlueLeaf?

I still have my concerns about BlueLeaf from Day One. I feel like we should keep him in the spotlight as much as possible. People have given legit accusations against BlueLeaf.

Well I dunno what to say but it seems not right about Blueleaf well you see he post stuff well you know he contributes much but it seems not right about his post I dunno.

What if he is a townie and not interest of his role?
Well in Mafia II he is a townie and he contributes much, even he is a townie he still works hard for the town members.
Proof his role: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?111874-TBT-Mafia-II-Mafia-Strike-Back
and if he's role is blue well maybe he doesn't want to screw up? (I dunno what to say)

What if he is a Mafia and doesn't want to screw up the game?
Good question, but for me I'm not 100% sure about this and I'm kinda worried if we lynch him what if we mistaken lynch him? And what if he is part of the town?

Well it's still pre-game so I will just wait still somethings up.

If he is a blue role .. well he played as an Assassin. In my opinion that's the closest thing to a blue role that we can use right now. He still contributed greatly to the town discussions. It was noticeable when SP + Oath2Order were Mafia that they stopped contributing greatly to the Town discussions. Now we have BlueLeaf following this pattern.

The problem here is .. is this really enough evidence that will point us to Mafia on Day One? Or is this something we should keep in mind for later?

I'm not trying to act desperate here, but if I still hadn't convinced you of my innocence, here I go. For those of you who don't care, just skip to the second paragraph.

In the third game, I was an assassin. You may be thinking, so what? Well, I contributed a lot in that game because I wanted to try and find the other assassins as quickly as possible. So I contributed often, in hopes of someone slipping up or role claiming to me. Unfortunately, this didn't work since the other assassins were inactives. Now, this game. There aren't any assassins this game, so I decreased my activity quite a bit. I don't have much to say as of right now. I will get involved in discussions more often when more people post.

When you were a Townie in Game 2, you played very hard for Town right away at the beginning ( you kept giving everyone tips on what to look for when looking for Mafia ). Same thing for Game 3 as an Assassin ( Your tips - How Inactives shouldn't play to help Town more ). So even if you were a blue role this time and just trying to protect yourself by not posting as often or not standing out, then I don't see that at all. As an Assassin (closest role to a blue role) you were still able to contribute as much as you did when you were a Townie (in the same manner of aggressiveness too - directly telling people what to do and what to not do). It's not so much the not "giving as much tips" that bothers me here, it's rather the quality of "pro-town" insight in your posts which has greatly decreased. You still are giving insight .. it just feels like you are trying to play in a Town mindset by giving us information (we already knew about - having to kill Mafia to get KP down) to make yourself appear more Town-like.

Good job to the Vigilantes SP and Karla! You guys both struck 2 Mafia! Now, we're closer to getting rid of the Mafia. Things are certainly taking a turn for the better.

Anyway, either the Bartender didn't follow the plan or they got RB'ed. Hopefully, they don't get RB'ed again and/or follow the plan on Night 2.

(MY OWN OPINION AND POV)
Let's not forget 3DSFan. I have a weird feeling that his role is something important well I'm not saying let's vote for him because of how he acts in all mafia games. Night 1 I was so afraid that he will get kill by a vig even he is an idiot (lets be honest but dont get offend ok?) and I do sure he tried townie twice (correct me if im wrong) can the DT just investigate him? Well it wpuld be funny that we lynch a medic or vig LOL I'm kinda worried because of his role and I think you guys might disagree this because we all know he is an idiot who doesnt contribute at all.

Ok so the events of the night show us that Mafia are a pretty scared and impressionable bunch
Medic List
iLoveYou
Karla
Superpenguin
They honestly believed the top two would be protected and hit the third person on that list, plus a null-threat player. Now, if you're not going to shoot strong analysts, you need to oppose them. I haven't seen any of that either. In summary, we're dealing with a very passive Mafia. Look for those people with low post counts, non-committal players, the really useless ones. DT should check them and we should consider one of them for lynch.

The only reason that may make me pull back on BlueLeaf, is the fact that I've been calling him out since Day One .. the Mafia didn't try to kill me last night though? Could it be because it would make it appear too obvious? Or, because he isn't Mafia and they want me to continue pinning him while they hide?

The Mafia also did not try killing KarlaKGB who was the only voter on BlueLeaf. Again .. too obvious of a kill or because BlueLeaf isn't Mafia?

Why would the Mafia aim at Beary509 of all people? Why Superpenguin too? Superpenguin was leading the charge against an innocent (BBG - Townie). They obviously knew he was no harm to them. At the same time I can see why they would try to get Superpenguin out, he's a good player for the Town.

I'm not saying that anything in this specific post makes for a valid, strong argument against BlueLeaf. I'm just pointing out the fact that certain people were expecting to die Night One and they didn't. Instead we see Beary509 die? If I were Mafia there is no possible way I would consider killing Beary509 .. she's too weak of a player to even worry about (iLoveYou).

Would there be any reason that BlueLeaf would be from the mafia? Look at his posts:

I'm not trying to act desperate here, but if I still hadn't convinced you of my innocence, here I go. For those of you who don't care, just skip to the second paragraph.

In the third game, I was an assassin. You may be thinking, so what? Well, I contributed a lot in that game because I wanted to try and find the other assassins as quickly as possible. So I contributed often, in hopes of someone slipping up or role claiming to me. Unfortunately, this didn't work since the other assassins were inactives. Now, this game. There aren't any assassins this game, so I decreased my activity quite a bit. I don't have much to say as of right now. I will get involved in discussions more often when more people post.

Anyway, a quick PM straight up could just be a gameplay strategy? A PM early on lets you communicate with someone and gives you new information without giving info to the Mafia (unless you unluckily PMed a Mafioso). You might miss valuable information if you PM much later on, like a Vig targeting or a role check. This seems like a good strategy to use.

Sorry for not being active as much! I was busy doing something. First off, I'd like to state that I only have one vote so far. You may be thinking that it's not such a big deal. Well, one vote makes a difference! I'd like for you to bring attention to the first quote. This post was made PREGAME. As an assassin in game 3, I used flimsy logic like this and it didn't go so well. We don't want to use posts that were made before the game even began. We can most likely ignore posts made during pre-game, unless they give hints of a role.

Now, the important part. The second and third quotes. In the third quote, look at Karla's "checks." As for the first one, I do not recall restating what has been already said. If I have, feel free to quote it. As for the second one, I said myself in the second quote that it was obvious. As for the third one, at this point in the game where we have nearly no info, nothing is going to be as contributive as a post later in the game, with new info. I was merely stating something that would cause people to look at the posts so we can start a discussion. Discussion gets the game going and helps us in the aid of finding scum.

Well, there's my defense. If I failed to convince you of my innocence, I won't act desperate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Just by looking at his defense, he might not be from the mafia.

Would there be any reason that BlueLeaf would be from the mafia? Look at his posts:

Just by looking at his defense, he might not be from the mafia.

You quote two blocks of text and your only analysis is a worthless oneliner? Try harder or don't bother.

Kayla: The reason why they didn't die is BECAUSE I AM NOT SCUM. A Beary kill seems like a stupid move. And plus, you, Karla, and SP were on the medic list so maybe they didn't want to waste KP on you guys? If I were scum, I would aim for the committed, better players who don't really seem like they would get protected. Beary isn't exactly a strong player, so maybe they're trying to confuse us?

Back