• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I was thinking....

Knightshot

Bells
should I start a new game.....

The only problem is that I'm almost done with all the bugs and I probably miss some of them last month because I have not played this game since a month. I also have a lot of the wifi items from nintendo and I have a lot of the furniture series (all of them complete). So what is your opinion(s) of what I should do, because I want to start a new game, but i'm not sure... thanks for helping.

Well if you missed bugs last month, you'll have to wait another year unless you want to "time travel". Also, about the Wi-Fi items, they aren't that rare because of hackers and people with Action Replay. But it depends how much you want to keep them...

It's up to you...

I wouldn't start a new game...because then I would have an all new friend code, and I would have to give that one out to all of those people...

I also would lose all my fish/bugs/fossils.

Kyle said:
Koehler said:
I wouldn't restart.
It really just depends though. :\

All about how far are you.
I basically got everything in the game, except for a few items, but w/e. anyways I have my newest house upgrade and pay off everything, and almost caught all the bugs, like 3 or 4 more to go and for fish i need about 10-12 more. lol I thinking of starting a new game around next month or later.....

Back