• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Species that You Dislike

i only really don't like the gorillas, the monkeys, the mice, and the kangaroos

p.s. why does everyone hate the cow villagers? i think they're adorabe

Why does everyone hate the cow villagers? i think they're adorabe
e594e1b40396d6ca29d09cf8081d3257.gif

I'm okay with most of the species, I'm not a fan of any of the gorillas or bears(cubs are cute)! I like a couple of the mice and I've been trying to give other species a chance lately.

Chicken would be better if they were smaller, would see potential in Becky.
Kangaroos are odd, maybe if the joey didn't have similar expressions and could get out?
Overall, they are all great. :)

Becky has a nice house and a color, she's been in my towns in the past, but I eventually let her move because I like other snooty villagers more.

If the joey actually talked or something or sometimes was out of the pouch, I would find female kangaroos less creepy and possibly kind of cute. The fact that the baby just sits there and stares and blinks and doesn't interact bothers me greatly.

I don't like the Gorillas because their design is odd, same goes for the chickens... most of the anteaters are weird looking too, not a big fan of the rats/mice, or the goats. Don't really like the eagles... except for Sterling he's a cutie. And I only like, like two of the monkeys... I love all the other villagers though. I just dislike a lot of them. XD

There are several species where I dislike most, but as entire species concept there's basically only kangaroo and mouse that I dislike. Both are entirely too goofy looking and I won't stand for it. Tigers are a bit silly too. And there aren't any I like.

Back