3D Pinball (computer) high score

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The real name is 3D Pinball Space Cadet.
What's your high score on it. The one that comes with like all computers. Mine is 2,904,250 and I got that today.

Omg, new high score. The top 4 scores on the top 5 list is from today, so my new top score is..........6,441,250. I broke my old high score with the 1st ball (you get 3).

My High-Scores got erased when my Documents folder went BOOM, so now my high score is 2,216,000. Meh, I've done better too.

BTW, I bet you don't know the Skill Shot secret.

My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

And no, I did not edit this image in any way.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
UltraByte said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

Why is 2nd place the highest?
Because the score I just got is in first, you can see it off to the right.
Oh, I see. But if the score if your highest at that point, then why is the highest on the highscore list in the second place?

UltraByte said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
UltraByte said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

Why is 2nd place the highest?
Because the score I just got is in first, you can see it off to the right.
Oh, I see. But if the score if your highest at that point, then why is the highest on the highscore list in the second place?
uhhh... I have no idea.

But I swear, I didn't edit the picture.

UltraByte said:
My High-Scores got erased when my Documents folder went BOOM, so now my high score is 2,216,000. Meh, I've done better too.

I bet you don't know that there are 4 different valued skill shots. The one where you get 75,000 points is when on your start up you pass 3 of the lights and it falls back down.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

That score is obviously fake. The score replacing your top score isn't higher than your 2nd place score. So it's fake.

Your 2nd place score is 1,000,000,000; 1 billion, and you're claiming that your top score is now 23,033,000. Wait, nvm wow 23 million is your top? Then why is 1 billion your 2nd place.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

That score is obviously fake. The score replacing your top score isn't higher than your 2nd place score. So it's fake.

Your 2nd place score is 1,000,000,000; 1 billion, and you're claiming that your top score is now 23,033,000. Wait, nvm wow 23 million is your top? Then why is 1 billion your 2nd place.
its not fake.

Go back to pinball, type in hidden test (just in the middle of the game). Then Press H, watch what happens.
Then, click and drag the mouse around, watch whay happens

Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:

I bet you don't know that there are 4 different valued skill shots. The one where you get 75,000 points is when on your start up you pass 3 of the lights and it falls back down.
Really? I thought it was just random. =/

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
My score>your score

pinballbg6.png

its not fake.

Go back to pinball, type in hidden test (just in the middle of the game). Then Press H, watch what happens.
Then, click and drag the mouse around, watch whay happens
I've done that before too.

:p

Back