• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Flo

LaceGloves

Bells
Feedback
100% (54) +
I don't like her, but if anyone else does, she's available. c: I'll be voiding her in about twenty minutes though.

This person is looking for Flo! They're offline right now, & I don't know how long you'd hold Flo for, but I'm just letting you know. :p

This person is looking for Flo! They're offline right now, & I don't know how long you'd hold Flo for, but I'm just letting you know. :p

I'll let her know. c: The reason why I was going to void her so quickly was because I'm going to get Fuchsia. I'll hold Flo for as long as I can though. >u<

I don't want to steal her from anyone but if you need to get rid of her faster I'd be happy to take her if you don't get a response back from the other person.

I don't want to steal her from anyone but if you need to get rid of her faster I'd be happy to take her if you don't get a response back from the other person.

I'll keep that in mind. c: By the way, I think Iggly (one of your dreamies) is adorable. When he was in my town, I got his picture twice.

Last edited:
I'll keep that in mind. c: By the way, I think Iggly (one of your dreamies) is adorable. When he was in my town, I got his picture twice.

Aww, he's one of the toughest to find in my opinion. The only penguin I haven't seen any giveaways/trades/auctions for lately. Completely worth it though. :blush:

Aww, he's one of the toughest to find in my opinion. The only penguin I haven't seen any giveaways/trades/auctions for lately. Completely worth it though. :blush:

Really? I didn't notice...probably because I wasn't really looking for him. I remember one of the first times I talked to him he was like, "Don't tell anyone my tummy jiggles when I walk!" or something like that. It was cute because he's a chubby penguin...and a jock. It really is worth it~

Last edited:
Really? I didn't notice...probably because I wasn't really looking for him. I remember one of the first times I talked to him he was like, "Don't tell anyone my tummy jiggles when I walk!" or something like that. It was cute because he's a chubby penguin...and a jock. It really is worth it~

Aww!! So cute! He's the next penguin on my list I definitely have to hunt down now. My village won't be complete without him. :D

Last edited:
Back