• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which is more worthwhile to get?

Kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
I'm thinking of getting a Xbox 360, but then again thinking of the Wii. I mean, here is what I am considering.

Xbox 360:

- Halo 3
- Fable 2
- GTA 4

But then again...

Wii:

- Animal Crossing Wii
- Mario Games
- SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- LOZ: Twilight Princess

Heres why some were eliminated:
I don't do Pokemon games for the main consoles.
Mario Party = Too many.

I'm leaning more toward the Wii though, because the major pushes are Animal Crossing and SSBB. But Halo and GTA... those 2 are really great games from their previous histories.

Any advice that can give me a definate choice over either one?

For now, I would go for a Wii and wait for the 360 to drop in price. Though the 360 already has tons of great software out, the Wii is getting more and more great games as well.

Bulerias said:
For now, I would go for a Wii and wait for the 360 to drop in price. Though the 360 already has tons of great software out, the Wii is getting more and more great games as well.
True, what with SSBB and AC: Wii in the future, I can see why, and there could be other great games that make their debut on the Wii like the original Animal Crossing did.

Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
True, what with SSBB and AC: Wii in the future, I can see why, and there could be other great games that make their debut on the Wii like the original Animal Crossing did.
Project Hammer and Disaster are two new franchise coming just from Nintendo. I can list tons of games for the Wii that I personally am buying this year that you'd probably like as well.

Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Project Hammer and Disaster are two new franchise coming just from Nintendo. I can list tons of games for the Wii that I personally am buying this year that you'd probably like as well.
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB
I dunno what else I care about.

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB
No Fire Emblem? FO' SHAME. D:

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB
Lawl, it's better than Storm berating me about ACW, which he knows I don't care about. : D

I don't like tacticals. Sorry.

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB
Lawl, it's better than Storm berating me about ACW, which he knows I don't care about. : D

never say anything bad about FE to bul

:eek:

You never know what might happen... *hides*

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB

You DO know what happens when you bad-mouth FE in front of me, right?

This isn't bad-mouthing FE, its just that a barely like any RPG games anymore besides Pokemon and some others.

Some as in barely any.

:p

I grew up liking Pokemon so much, like many kids in my town, that I can't grow out of it. I might, though.

But the console Pokemon games are sooo boring. Handheld ones are way better.

But I still don't like Fire Emblem that much.

You should get a 360. It updates like on May 16 its updating to instant messaging. It has better games then the Wii. It is a great system and i have played both before. I say get a 360.

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Kyle said:
Bulerias said:
Sadness
Alien Syndrone whatever
No More Heros
Disaster
Hammer
SSBB

You DO know what happens when you bad-mouth FE in front of me, right?
Did I madmouth? All I said was I didn't like the particular genre.

I got the 360 around the Wii release and plan to get Wii 2.0 near the holidays.

I suggest the same for you

(I'm paying for the Wii with my own money).

Propaganda Man said:

It actually started being 2.0. So we're waiting for Wii 3.0.

And Kyle, that means by Major Wii updates.

OddCrazyMe said:
Propaganda Man said:

It actually started being 2.0. So we're waiting for Wii 3.0.

And Kyle, that means by Major Wii updates.
No it didn't....

http://www.wiiregamers.com/articles/5001

Back