• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need new ACCF friends, i don't have ACNL yet.

Loffy09

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hello! I need more ACCF friends! My friend code is 3826-7999-2513. My Character name is Loffy, but the o is the leaning O from the More... list, and the Y is the Y with the line in this shape / above it, town name is Ponyvill. Post here with your ACCF info if you plan on adding and playing :)

I will be sure to message you with my friend code later today! I plan on opening my gate on Sunday, and I should be available to visit your town sometime next week!

Town: Riften
Code : 3741-3157-6071
Mayor: ?GreyBull!
I just started playing >_<....I got
No friends!

Add me also! I'll totally be anyone's friend! I have oranges and I'll share items!
Bowser
Town: Crate
1250-2747-3410

Finally, some people who are interested in ACCF! I'll Pm you my friend code later :)

Yeah I've been waiting forever to play with someone ^.^ I'll be on later on tonight when ever I'm on my gates will always be open. I'll share my cherries haha hope too see you both soon ^.^

Back