• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling The Final Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (173) +
Welcome to mine & Ellie's (MissE) cycling thread! Please read the rules before posting!

Ohey guys, so I'm back again with more cycling and I have a companion! One of my best friends for over 5 years MissE! We're both gonna be cycling on our second copies, and hopefully getting you all of your dreamies!

- There are absolutely NO reservations! Seriously. Don't even ask. We're sick of telling people the word no.
- You MUST have dreamy proof for certain villagers! (this can be a picture (it MUST be a picture for the big three - Marshal, Merengue & Lolly) or written text in your signature, but it MUST be clear!) Dreamy proof is required for the following villagers: Marshal, Stitches, Merengue, Marina, Beau, Ankha, Diana, Julian, Fauna, Rosie, Lolly, Zucker, Bam, Fang and Whitney.
- Do not attempt to bribe us to try and get a villager!
- We will hold villagers for 15 minutes before moving on, however unpopular villagers will be auto-voided.
- We reserve the right to reserve and/or auction off a villager if we so desire. While this is exceptionally rare, there are some exceptions that we have to take into account.
- In rare circumstances, we have the right to outright refuse a villager to the first poster for a villager, if this were to happen, you will receive a PM about the reason why.
- If either me or Ellie catch you selling a villager we have given to you, here or anywhere else, we will bar you from claiming any future villagers from our thread.
- You may take only one villager from me and Ellie each per day. (So you can get one villager from me, and one from Ellie, and then no more until the next day)
- Do NOT claim a villager if you are full. If you have someone in boxes who you can just TT out, that's fine, but if you are full and you claim, you will be rejected.

Current Villagers of Celadon (Sean's town) (for announcement/for auto-void) (Please post if you wish to get one of these villagers taken off the auto-void! This is NOT a reservation, it is simply us moving them to the announcement section, so they have a chance of being adopted.)
Jacques
Bones
Mint

Katt
Melba
Rudy
Patty

Current Villagers of Nimbasa (Ellie/MissE's town)
Flip
Victoria
Pierce
Punchy
Astrid
Shari

Wolfgang
Vesta

Carmen

Diana (by Lee-chan) (S)
Doc (by Fawful) (S)
Freya (by a user from Reddit) (S)
Frita (by mstout) (S)
Iggly (by Saturniidae) (E)
Julian (by RoyalVixen) (S)
Ken (by Reindeer) (S)
Lobo (by krossia) (S)
Marshal (by pennyfeather) (E)
Merengue (by Hazel_Nut) (S)
Miranda (by nervous_rex) (S)
Molly (by IchigoCrossing) (S)
Octavian (by a user from Reddit) (S)
Pashmina (by Novi) (S)
Paula (by Mr.Fox) (S)
Phoebe (by mousehole) (E)
Punchy (by Phoenix) (S)
Ruby (by JakeHaydn) (E)
Teddy (by Dev) (S)
Tia (by a user from Reddit) (E)
Zucker (by tarakdeep) (S)

Agent S (S)
Agnes (S)
Alfonso (S)
Alice (E)
Angus (E)
Beardo (S)
Benjamin (E)
Bettina (S)
Bree (E)
Bud (S)
Canberra (E)
Cherry (S)
Chester (S)
Coco (S)
Cranston (S)
Curlos (S & E)
Cyrano (E)
Dotty (S)
Elmer (E)
Felicity (S)
Flora (S)
Frita (E)
Fuchsia (S & E)
Gigi (S)
Gloria (S & E)
Gruff (S)
Harry (S)
Hopper (S)
Hugh (S)
Iggly (S)
Jay (S)
Jitters (S)
Kidd (E)
Kitt (S)
Leonardo (S)
Maple (S)
Marcie (E)
Pate (E)
Peaches (E)
Peck (S)
Peewee (S)
Peggy (S)
Pietro (E)
Pippy (S)
Poncho (S)
Puddles (S)
Quillson (S)
Ribbot (S)
Robin (S)
Rodeo (S)
Rooney (S)
Samson (S)
Soleil (E)
Static (S)
Tammy (S)
Tutu (S)
Victoria (S)
Vladimir (S)
Willow (S)

Last edited:
Welcome back Sean!! :D Good luck with the new thread. Renee and Noah aren't cycling with you anymore, I'm guessing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh!! FIRST POST!! XD SHINNYYYYY!!!

Please do not auto-void Tucker! :)

*edit* Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Welcome back Sean!! :D Good luck with the new thread. Renee and Noah aren't cycling with you anymore, I'm guessing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh!! FIRST POST!! XD SHINNYYYYY!!!

Very shiny ;) .. And thanks! I don't mind if this thread isn't as popular.. I just wanna help people get their dreamies like I used to :) .. I'm not gonna concentrate on making my second town just yet..

And Ren?e's very busy atm, but she's certainly free to rejoin my cycling whenever she finds time :D

And Noah never actually started, so xD

Astrid has been auto-voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sheldon has moved in.

I been looking for cherry, she is amazing. Sad part is I don't have a spot. I wouldn't have her on the Auto-Void list. She is rather popular.

Hi. I just got Zell from Toeto, so I won't be able to take in Tucker. At least not today. Sorry for the hassle. :/

Hey, which villagers will you take in from campsite?
From your villager popularity thingy, will it be from most pop. to middle of the road?

Hey, which villagers will you take in from campsite?
From your villager popularity thingy, will it be from most pop. to middle of the road?

Mainly the first two Tiers.

-----

Claudia has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This one's gonna be tough to let go.. Skye the Normal Wolf is now moving! Please post if you'd like her!

Riryi.png

You should put a dreamy thing like in mischief makers
where they have a rule if no proof then no villager :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can i get a link to the villager list of popularity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back