• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Fauna?

I just got her as a starter. I didn't really pay 10mil for her, and I like her.

She's okay. She was in my campsite once, but I didn't invite her in. She's my favorite deer, but not even close to a dreamy for me.

I like her(but not too crazy about it), although I think she's a tad overrated sometimes. I just want her in my town because I think she'll be a nice addition to Flora and Diana :p

If I have to say about her, she's kinda like Laura Bailey. Both of them seem to always get positive remarks, but they actually deserve it.

I absolutely adore her. She was a dreamie of mine. ^-^

Also, I just have to point out that I have Flora and Diana too. lol o;

I love hr too much. As for the hype, she was in Lin's town, right? Maybe people saw her there first.

I think she's really cute, and with Deirdre, looks the closest to an actual Doe. I had Diana and Fuchsia in an old town and they were cute and all, but I didn't really like their colouring. I mean, they were ok, but on the Doe's I seem to just like them the natural colouring for the animal.

After seeing the opinions I begin to think she's overrated u.u

I'm not sure if I actually want her now. I also have Marina, in which I share some fond memories.

Last edited:
Honestly, she's hardly overrated compared to some other villagers. *Looks at Ankha, Julian, Marshal and Merengue.*

Even Diana is a little more overrated than Fauna. ;-;

I think fauna is one of those character that you have to grow to love. You shouldn't really decide whether you want her or not based on public opinions. She is one of the two starters still living in my town, and she is my closest friend in acnl.

And I find her pupils cute haha, especially when she gets surprised x)

Well, she was one of the first new villagers introduced, and I loved that her name in Japan was Doremi!
I think that she is cute. But then again so is Lolly. And Lolly is super boring in my opinion. I think that there are so many adorable normal villagers out there.

I like her. I wouldn't refuse her at all.

And I just noticed that they do not have a peppy deer.

I think she's cute! If I got her I think I'd keep her for a while before I let her go.

Honestly, she's hardly overrated compared to some other villagers. *Looks at Ankha, Julian, Marshal and Merengue.*

Even Diana is a little more overrated than Fauna. ;-;

Julian and Marshal are def overrated along with Stitches, but they also have haters too so...

I can't seem to see someone here who hates Fauna x)

I love Fauna! she moved in a couple days ago for me out of the blue and she has a gentle and sweet nature about her. She is super adorable, too! :3

I thought I wouldn't, then saw her in game, then really got attached to her. She's one of my best friends in my second town c:

I used to, but after a few weeks later I got bored over her, and decided to let her go.

I think shes adorable.
She would be on my dreamie list if I had another copy of Animal Crossing.

She's cute! C: Her eye design isn't very appealing though.

Back