monochrom3

just a salted fish
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
I like her(but not too crazy about it), although I think she's a tad overrated sometimes. I just want her in my town because I think she'll be a nice addition to Flora and Diana :p

If I have to say about her, she's kinda like Laura Bailey. Both of them seem to always get positive remarks, but they actually deserve it.

Last edited:
I don't get the hype, honestly. I was curious since a lot of people like her and I think she does look at least okay (for some reason, her eyes disturb me a bit, but I do like the deers). When I was visiting someone's dream who had her, though, I got a closer look and was pretty disappointed. Everyone is always talking about how awesome the town tune sounds when talking to her, but I honstely found it awful. Besides that, she was...okay. Not good, not bad. But maybe I'm just odd because this is literally the same that happened when I got a look at Ankha as well since I was interested in getting her at first and then very disappointed when I saw her in a dream town ingame.

She's cute enough, but there are other normals I'd rather have in my town than Fauna. She's adorable and all, but not anything special. I can see the appeal but don't really get it myself, yaknow? But she does have a huge fan following, as does Beau, who I don't really get either because I think there are far better lazies. But I suppose that's why we all have different dreamies :3 It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same villagers and whatnot ^_^

I love her. I thought she was adorable long before I knew about the hype, when she was the first animal to ever appear in my campsite. I didn't know you could persist in asking them at that time, so I didn't get her until she was a starter in my second town. She's cute and sweet, like the normals usually are. I gave her a gorgeous bed.

I don't know who Laura Bailey is, though.

She grew on me. I personally dont like villagers that dont have pupils, lol. They look vacant and souless to me. But Fauna has a sweet nature, like all normals, and shes cute. Shes the only villager i have with vacant eyes. :)

I think Fauna is actually very adorable. I guess I never really noticed her eyes being 'empty', because she is SO cute to me. I had her come to my town when I first loaded up my game, she was a starting villager and she wasn't even initially someone I had on my dreamie list, but I found her sweet and absolutely adorable. It was only then that I decided to keep her, and now she's one of my forever villagers. It's all a matter of taste, but she is one of the cutest female deers to me. <3333

I don't really think her eyes are empty, more like one of those anime eyes which has the white inside the black.

I love her, my old dog was named Bambi and we used to joke about her personality, Fauna is my dog's made-up-personality with a body like her namesake! I'm too old to cry over video games but I did when she left my old town as, in a really weird lame way, it was like I had my baby girl back :( I'm so glad she's coming back to my new town! Bam even had a jacket like Fauna's.

Last edited:
i saw her in a dream town and i liked her house/picture/picture quote. i tend to like villagers if i like their picture quote lol >.> i think she's pretty cute, yeah, but i wouldn't drop like 10 million bells on her or anything.

Nope, I find her absolutely adorable and would love to have her someday.

I think she's one of the more boring looking deer, myself. But then again, I only really like the male deer designs XD

I used to have Fauna in my town, but I decided to let her go because... I think she was cute and very nice, definitely, but her personality wasn't interesting or quirky enough for me to enjoy very long. She was so normal, haha. I wish I enjoyed my conversations and time with her a bit more, but I didn't like her too much.

Diss my Fauna, and you're dead.
Jk xD

Fauna is the cutest, kindest, sweetest, most generous, most elegant character in the game imo.

I had her on my dreamie list when I joined this site. In all honesty, I hadn't seen her in-game. I thought even her sprite was cute. When someone offered to give me her for free, I was overjoyed. I didn't think I'd love her so much.

I lost her last month, and I was so sad I reset my game.
I tried 47 times to no avail. I thought that my new town wasn't right.
Chrissy, Molly, Bob, Wolfgang, Whitney, even they couldn't compare (although I do miss Bob xD)
I reset again after a day of having that town, and found Fauna.
I can't have a town without Fauna. It's wrong.

I like Fauna.
I prefer Merengue as my normal, though.
I've seen Fauna a couple times in game through resetting towns, and she's cute!

Back