• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Fauna?

I love her. She reminds me of Bambi

IMG_0020.JPG

Last edited:
I like Fauna because she's a normal looking deer, instead of an oddly colored one.

yes!!! i've had her in my town since i started it. i love her, she has a really simple and cute design and is really sweet ingame

I think she's really cute ^-^
If I have a free space in my town, she's not the first to come to my mind though.
I think maybe she's a tad overrated some times, but I still thinks she's really cute c:
The Deers generally are adorable, but for a normal villager, there are a lot of others that I do prefer. x

Wait a second, this topic is from 2013 lmaooo! Who is finding all of these old threads and bumping them?
Anyway though, she's cute and reminds me of Bambi but I find her a bit basic? Like I don't dislike her but her design isn't really interesting but I suppose it fits her normal personality.

I think I agree with you, she is cute but there isn't anything special about her. I actually had her in my town but didn't really care if she stayed or not now she doesn't live in my town anymore.

She's so cute! She's in my town and I love her. She's probably the second cutest deer villager in my opinion (the first being Beau). I love the little spots on her head! And her little fluffy coat :)

I mean, she's cute. She's really cute, but the reason why a majority want/why she's so popular is because she looks like a regular deer. She's not in random colors, or has an outrageous design. She's simply a cartoon deer with nothing eye catching about her unless you're in a game like AC which has many bizarre villager designs, so she kinda sticks out in that regard. She's simple and cute, which is something that appeals to almost everyone and anyone. Personally, I'm not a fan and find her a tad bit overrated, but people like what they like. Who am I to judge what people like when I like weirdly designed villagers? Idk Animal Crossing is a weird game lol

I like villagers with simple and still cute designs. That's why I like most normals a lot. Fauna and Molly have both a very special place in my heart. I do however understand why people wouldn't like her if they look for villagers with more unique designs.

Back