• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Fauna?

monochrom3

just a salted fish
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
I like her(but not too crazy about it), although I think she's a tad overrated sometimes. I just want her in my town because I think she'll be a nice addition to Flora and Diana :p

If I have to say about her, she's kinda like Laura Bailey. Both of them seem to always get positive remarks, but they actually deserve it.

Last edited:
I don't get the hype, honestly. I was curious since a lot of people like her and I think she does look at least okay (for some reason, her eyes disturb me a bit, but I do like the deers). When I was visiting someone's dream who had her, though, I got a closer look and was pretty disappointed. Everyone is always talking about how awesome the town tune sounds when talking to her, but I honstely found it awful. Besides that, she was...okay. Not good, not bad. But maybe I'm just odd because this is literally the same that happened when I got a look at Ankha as well since I was interested in getting her at first and then very disappointed when I saw her in a dream town ingame.

She's cute enough, but there are other normals I'd rather have in my town than Fauna. She's adorable and all, but not anything special. I can see the appeal but don't really get it myself, yaknow? But she does have a huge fan following, as does Beau, who I don't really get either because I think there are far better lazies. But I suppose that's why we all have different dreamies :3 It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same villagers and whatnot ^_^

I love her. I thought she was adorable long before I knew about the hype, when she was the first animal to ever appear in my campsite. I didn't know you could persist in asking them at that time, so I didn't get her until she was a starter in my second town. She's cute and sweet, like the normals usually are. I gave her a gorgeous bed.

I don't know who Laura Bailey is, though.

She grew on me. I personally dont like villagers that dont have pupils, lol. They look vacant and souless to me. But Fauna has a sweet nature, like all normals, and shes cute. Shes the only villager i have with vacant eyes. :)

I think Fauna is actually very adorable. I guess I never really noticed her eyes being 'empty', because she is SO cute to me. I had her come to my town when I first loaded up my game, she was a starting villager and she wasn't even initially someone I had on my dreamie list, but I found her sweet and absolutely adorable. It was only then that I decided to keep her, and now she's one of my forever villagers. It's all a matter of taste, but she is one of the cutest female deers to me. <3333

I don't really think her eyes are empty, more like one of those anime eyes which has the white inside the black.

I love her, my old dog was named Bambi and we used to joke about her personality, Fauna is my dog's made-up-personality with a body like her namesake! I'm too old to cry over video games but I did when she left my old town as, in a really weird lame way, it was like I had my baby girl back :( I'm so glad she's coming back to my new town! Bam even had a jacket like Fauna's.

Last edited:
i saw her in a dream town and i liked her house/picture/picture quote. i tend to like villagers if i like their picture quote lol >.> i think she's pretty cute, yeah, but i wouldn't drop like 10 million bells on her or anything.

Nope, I find her absolutely adorable and would love to have her someday.

No i dont really like Fauna

I think she's one of the more boring looking deer, myself. But then again, I only really like the male deer designs XD

I used to have Fauna in my town, but I decided to let her go because... I think she was cute and very nice, definitely, but her personality wasn't interesting or quirky enough for me to enjoy very long. She was so normal, haha. I wish I enjoyed my conversations and time with her a bit more, but I didn't like her too much.

Diss my Fauna, and you're dead.
Jk xD

Fauna is the cutest, kindest, sweetest, most generous, most elegant character in the game imo.

I had her on my dreamie list when I joined this site. In all honesty, I hadn't seen her in-game. I thought even her sprite was cute. When someone offered to give me her for free, I was overjoyed. I didn't think I'd love her so much.

I lost her last month, and I was so sad I reset my game.
I tried 47 times to no avail. I thought that my new town wasn't right.
Chrissy, Molly, Bob, Wolfgang, Whitney, even they couldn't compare (although I do miss Bob xD)
I reset again after a day of having that town, and found Fauna.
I can't have a town without Fauna. It's wrong.

I like Fauna.
I prefer Merengue as my normal, though.
I've seen Fauna a couple times in game through resetting towns, and she's cute!

Back