• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

..wow.

AGGH!

Its too pixely...but very awesome.

The Kingdom Hearts "Final Mix" stuff never releases in the US...

:(

Oh, and that bald guy's awesome.

:p

Gengar said:
AGGH!

I'm trying to find a better version.

But... I hope that isn't Roxas who <small><small><small><small><small><small>get frozen and dies</small></small></small></small></small></small>. ;_;

EDIT: I found a REALLY clear version. I'll re-link.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
AGGH!

I'm trying to find a better version.

But... I hope that isn't Roxas who <small><small><small><small><small><small>get frozen and dies</small></small></small></small></small></small>. ;_;
It looks like him...

And we won't find out till another like, four years...when Kingdom Hearts III releases. >_<

AHHH I MUST KNOW NOW!!! Roxas is too awesome and cute to <small><small><small><small><small><small>die</small></small></small></small></small></small>. ;_;

UltraByte said:
AHHH I MUST KNOW NOW!!! Roxas is too awesome and cute to <small><small><small><small><small><small>die</small></small></small></small></small></small>. ;_;

I agree with the "awesome" part.

But, then again, he looks a bit differen't...*looks again*...but not much.

Maybe he isn't dead...just frozen.......

for a very long time. : (

But... *cry* Man... He was my favorite character too. Hopefully he didn't actually die. He better have not.

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
Yeah...

And I think Mickey put on a few pounds there...

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Still kick-*** though.
Of course, he was ready to get down that and slotter all of 'em.

If Roxas does happen to die, wouldn't that mean part of Sora dies too? Because of the Nobody thing...

Gengar said:
If Roxas does happen to die, wouldn't that mean part of Sora dies too? Because of the Nobody thing...
Holy crap, I didn't think of that...

NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
Holy crap, I didn't think of that...

NUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Right...

But think about it, this game is remotely related to Disney...

They wouldn't kill of a main character, meaning they might not kill off Roxas...

I mean, who would you play as if that were to happen? Half-dead Sora? Lets hope not.

*reviews trailer*

Maybe we gotta' play as Mickey...

:eek:

THAT WOULD ROCK!!!! But who were the other people...

Blue Hair person maybe is related to Riku?

I dunno about the other.

GAH! can't watch yet... must beat KHII next time I go over to my dad's house...

I'm right before the kill 1000 heartless battle I think, I'm at the guy with the gutar and the water things boss battle after the tron place.

I'm never good at avoiding spoillers, expect for threads, which I just skip the posts in, but for like FAQs... I always just HAVE to read about the final boss >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I'm right before the kill 1000 heartless battle I think, I'm at the guy with the gutar and the water things boss battle after the tron place.
That guy makes me laugh. xD

Well, the clip's the secret ending to KHII:FM, so maybe you're not getting spoilers? It's a very amazing clip, and it's super-amazingly epic.

Gengar said:
AGGH!

Oh, and that bald guy's awesome.

It already has a US release date I think.

UltraByte said:
THAT WOULD ROCK!!!! But who were the other people...

Blue Hair person maybe is related to Riku?

I dunno about the other.
The guy with the yellow eyes near the end reminded me a lot of Axel at first...

Before he got the yellow eyes, of course.

@Bul:

:eek: You serious? The first Kingdom Hearts final mix didn't release anywhere but Japan...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I'm never good at avoiding spoillers, expect for threads, which I just skip the posts in, but for like FAQs... I always just HAVE to read about the final boss >_>
You're at Demyx?

I absolutely HATED him.

He's the hardest boss in the entire game. If you can beat him, its all downhill from there. Trust me, I beat the whole game in 3 weeks. 2 of those weeks was time taken up by me being stuck in that Demyx battle.

Oh, and the 1000 heartless battle's awesome. :gyroidtongue:

You know I might be crazy but what if the large numbe of keyblades suggests KHIII is an MMORPG.... cause that would be interesting.....

other than that.....
i just looks so different....

Sporge27 said:
other than that.....
it just looks so different....
I do agree with that, somewhat. Every Kingdom Hearts game seems to get more and more intense...

Back