• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else do this?

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
You have an old game, that you might have beat or not, and then one day you start playing it again and you do that for a few weeks, and then You move on to a different game?

Right now I'm playing tales of symphonia a lot... I'll probably get bored of it again within a week, but playing though the game for a 3rd time with the EXPx10 thing is awesome XD

I do that sometimes....right now I'm doing that with Golden Sun. But EXPx10 in Tales of Symphonia is very fun. Ah, the fun of pwning everything in sight....

^_^

I do that all the time. I just started playing Sims Urbz a few days ago, then stopped...

Now I've moved on to Leaf Green...again.

:p

i do that a lot. I used to play all the spyro games over and over, as well as ratchet and clank ones

^_^

Gengar said:
I do that all the time. I just started playing Sims Urbz a few days ago, then stopped...

Now I've moved on to Leaf Green...again.

:p
Same here. But it's with Nintendogs, Pokemon Firered and PMD. XD

I have a habit of doing that, more to handheld games than anything. Pokemon a fifth time through, anyone?

[quote="Shadow_] I have a habit of doing that, more to handheld games than anything. Pokemon a fifth time through, anyone? [/quote]
*raises hand*

You need to keep a variety of things going.... currently though I am enjoying new games.

I am playing Shadows of Angmar in the beta version right now (not yet in stores

:p )

but my roommate has recently gotten viva piniata and it is addicting...... I need more ...

flabbergasted said:
i do that a lot. I used to play all the spyro games over and over, as well as ratchet and clank ones

^_^
I play Spyro 3 every once in awile.

Spyro used to be my favorite game. I can't believe the people who made the first three sold Spyro to bad people. D=

Back