Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Hikari, he accused you with solid evidence. Just saying "I'm not" isn't a reason. This is about finding evidence to kill Mafia.

Well, I can't really defend myself. When your a townie, there's not much you can do to defend yourself...

- - - Post Merge - - -

GG, to mafia by the way. You guys did a good job on framing me.

I guess so. Kippla or Trundle could have blue roles. (And you used to be a Vig...)

There's one Paramedic left. That could be any of us, I'm hoping Hikari isn't the Paramedic.

Hikari is really the only one I can vote for, with the evidence and how lynn had a incarceration.

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 7

Hikari was quickly brought to the gallows. RIP.

Hikari the Townie was lynched.

Lynn105 was freed.

Get those night actions in fast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kippla won't be modkilled, though I ought to modkill someone for telling me all the votes were prettty much in. >.>

Ok, sorry about that Hikari. lynn dies now.

Basically, we couldn't lynch lynn, who was the best choice. But, we couldn't risk letting Hikari go.

By lynching Hikari, we go into the night 3-1. Someone dies, 2-1. Now we lynch lynn and win.

If we didn't lynch, we go into the night 4-1. Someone dies, 3-1. Now, if we lynch lynn and are wrong about her, we go into the night 2-1. Mafia basically win here most of the time. Only if the medic (if they're still alive) makes the save, will we survive.

This is why we had to lynch you Hikari.

Some people don't learn.

Karla, in the rare case lynn is the Medic who is protecting you, who would we lynch?

Back