• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Hikari, they sacrificed you last game. They could have people turn on each other this game.

I was just saying Dolby's logic. I don't agree with it... since that did happen last game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess the way I worded that made it seem like it was what I thought...

Speaking of inactives, I'm finding Horus and lynn105's inactiveness to be odd. They never give out information and it's been slightly frustrating me because it's makes me unable to track down their behavior due to their inactiveness. We know nothing of them, so why aren't we focusing on them? Does anyone agree with me?

I have been a bit quieter but I'm pretty sure I already gave my reason. If not, I've been really sick the last 4 days. I've had a flu/fever and a terrible cough (I've almost thrown up twice today from it). I just don't think clearly when I'm sick so I don't want to pull out a bunch of terribad evidence that makes me look like mafia.

@oath2order: I'm not doing this just to make you angry, but Dolby was just listing inactives and semi-inactives.

If it helps, lynn roleclaimed Townie to me near the beginning of the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I meant to say suspects, not inactives. You were only on the list due to semi-inactiveness, which you explained your reasoning, and might be taken off.

Yes, Trundle should be taken off and so should LaurinaMN because of the veteren role-claim and we have
THIS

1. Oath2order(consistent top ten poster, I am not backing down on this, nominated VD for mayor, supported the idea that VD was an assaisan)
2. Horus (inactive, barely achives minimum post count)
3. lynn105 (explains why he/she voted for blank only)
4. Kuma (sorry, you're still on the list for semi-activness)
5. Hikari (up until last night he/she was semi-inactive)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, piss off. I'm ****ing exhausted from work, and I don't need you throwing around baseless accusations. The posts were made last night.

In addition, I was fairly active earlier on in the game, when you weren't too active yourself, but I don't recall accusing you of being mafia. Interesting how you're the one claiming at least five to seven people are mafia.

Trundle has been fairly active. He's the mayor, what the **** do you expect?

Where do you get off making these claims against me? And for that matter, why aren't you going into more detail about anyone else? Strange how you just seem to leech on to me.

I'm tired. I've been working more hours each week than I'm used to. I walk home almost every night.

And while we're at it, I'd like to bring you up for suspicion. Major bandwagoner. In no particular order

Jumping onto the bandwagon of Trundle saying they would take out FoxWolf.

The bandwagon of voting for Karla.

Simply agreeing with another ****ing post. Look, it's Dolby the bandwagoner.

No, we don't have a list of seven suspects. We have a list of seven names you pulled out of your ass.

What's so bad about questioning someone running for sheriff? I was betrayed by iLoveYou last game. I wanted to have our elected roles not be scum.

HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE ****ING VD SITUATION.

And that is how you attempt to defend your life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there were three mafia, it would still be KP 2 right?

I never said that you accused me of being mafia. And the VD situation is odd, nominating THE godfather for mayor, weakly defending him when accused by Karla, (that VD being a assaisan post was weak), and look, 120 posts on the forums (I am not fabricating this) and not a single one on the discussion thread. That seems extremly odd and practicaly throws your exhagted for work arguement out the window. And oddly, you have been preety quiet since the VD lynch, yes, I know, iloveyou used that logic to lynch someone else in game two. The seven suspects were lurkers and inactives with a horrible list title.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would not be talking about activity or posting elsewhere, if I were you, though, Dolby. You're the one who's also been posting mostly elsewhere in recent times.

Oh, and hey, whatever happened to Kippla? Why aren't you accusing her this time around?

And how would you know that, the only other places that I post EVER are re-tail and the villager trading plaza. Karla doesn't like liers you know... anybody can verify what I just posted by looking at my profile

- - - Post Merge - - -

Interesting then. So, Tina questions Kippla, turns out Tina's mafia. I wonder why Dolby backed off then. Maybe he doesn't want to go the route that his teammate Tina did then, eh?

Counter-accussing me huh. Well, WHY WOULD THE MAFIA PUBLICLY ATTACK EACHOTHER IN THIS THREAD? So far I havn't come up with an arguementation that couldn't be disproved from you today oath2order

Hikari, they sacrificed you last game. They could have people turn on each other this game.

They might, but since most people use "one step ahead" logic in my experience, I believe that they wouldn't do that because they were going one step ahead. Yes, I know, my point has a lot of flaws.

That's it? All you're going to do is say the rest of the list is full of inactives? You're not even going to TRY to bring up something against them? This sudden attack against me seems a little out of place. You dig up a bunch of stuff on me, put it in a list of other people, and don't decide to bring up much of anything against them.

@oath2order: I'm not doing this just to make you angry, but Dolby was just listing inactives and semi-inactives.
Blu, no, Dolby was listing inactives, yes, but he was straight-up accusing me of mafia.

The later the game, the more effective public arguments and bussing between mafia members becomes. Sacrificing someone early is generally a bad idea because by the time late game rolls around, there is enough information for town analysts to destroy any "town cred".

The later the game, the more effective public arguments and bussing between mafia members becomes. Sacrificing someone early is generally a bad idea because by the time late game rolls around, there is enough information for town analysts to destroy any "town cred".

Just a suggestion.

What are your thoughts on Dolby's list?

Just a suggestion.

What are your thoughts on Dolby's list?

Oath, I was mainly adressing your quotes that stated that I was a bandwagoner and the case against you, I am not acussing you of being mafia, you are just the most suspicious person in the town right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it? All you're going to do is say the rest of the list is full of inactives? You're not even going to TRY to bring up something against them? This sudden attack against me seems a little out of place. You dig up a bunch of stuff on me, put it in a list of other people, and don't decide to bring up much of anything against them.

And actually, yes I am. To me, the second and third most suspicious people are Horus and lynn105, lynn105 appears to only come on to explain why he/she is voting. Horus's posts are entirely meaningless.

Going to post this accusation in blocks, in case Night ends and I die before I can get it all up.

Superpenguin

The man who has been questioning me every step of the game.

Wait, I am confused on this. You don't even need VD's permission to incarcerate him, so why didn't you just do it without asking?
You could've went about finding out info about him more conspicuous this way and seen if/how Mafia KP got affected. Had anything happen as a result of the incarceration, it would be unmistakable and inarguable evidence that would then be put on VD.

Did you ever actually really consider incarcerating him?
So here he rushes to try and delay the lynch of his Godfather, by suggesting I should have gone behind Town's back and incarcerated him. Right after lambasting myself and Trundle for the FoxWolf lynch on the previous day:
Superpenguin said:
Were there PM conversations going around that basically put a few people in agreement on the lynch and decided to leave the rest of the players out until it was done and over with?

And yesterday with the Tina lynch, fishing for information that could only benefit a Mafia player:
But this detective you told Tina wasn't the real detective right? You were just playing her, it wasn't even a Detective at all?
I don't want to get any false hopes of there being two detectives left in the game.
Why does this matter to you? I'm not going to tell you how many DTs there are left, and who they are. Especially when I look through your posting history and you've actually contributed next to nothing. Think about it, Mafia thought they roleblocked a Detective. Why, as a pro-town player, would you want me to publicly confirm if the person they roleblocked was a DT? I left my wording intentionally vague to avoid giving Mafia information. If you really wanted to know so badly, you could have PM'd me.

If she returned Mafia Roleblocker, why the Hell would we not lynch her now? It's kind of cut and dry at this point.
Unless, of course, you have other suspicions...
Ah, look how fast you scramble to get her lynched and end discussion once it becomes apparent that I know for certain she is a roleblocker and her position is untenable. Are you afraid we'll just incarcerate her and lynch someone else? Like you or other members of your scum team we've got a bead on?
Unless, of course, you have other suspicions...
I can just smell the fear coming from this line.

More to come later...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Incarcerating Tina and lynching someone else would have been a good play too. It follows the same reasoning for why Mafia would just roleblock a known DT or Doctor, and kill someone else. If you know someone is not a strong analytical player, and the only danger they pose is through their ability, you don't need to kill them immediately. Shoot some other player like a townie who's making sense, or someone else you've got a blue read on.

No there is a very specific reason I pushed straight for the Tina lynch that I don't want to share until the game is over.

DAY 5

rFAFrcc.jpg

DAY 5

With the dark hour nearly upon her, Kuma set out to find the rest out of the mafia. She had been assisting the town from the shadows, feeding information to the few she trusted and hoped that she could pull a win for the town. If was from this she met her untimely end. She walked directly into a trap set by the mafia, who cackled about finding a paramedic or perhaps the mad hatter. Instead they killed the Detective and finished off poor LaurinaMN, the already wounded Veteran.

LaurinaMN the Veteran was shot.

Kuma the Detective was shot.

Day will be 72 hours because of the Holidays, though if enough votes get in we can end earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to make it longer, but SOMEPEOPLE were harassing me on Mumble.

Last edited:
Back