Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

I decided to vote for Tina due to the detective role check. I would make a pretty decent case against Tina and probably someone else since it is a double lynch, but I've been working since 5am, and don't get off until 3pm. I need to go Christmas shopping afterwards and probably won't be home until after 4 which is when voting closes.

Again, call me stupid: Could this just be a scheme of Karla's?

I don't know, I'm just trying to look at it from all viewpoints, and one of them being Karla faking the Detective check to frame Tina:

This could be a grand scheme of the Mafia's. The Mafia could've sacrificed GodFather, then forced a person to be modkilled. This would've given us hope. As seen, it worked. But, we end up in a deeper pit: We're about to lose the game at equal numbers. The GodFather lynch would have been a hefty sacrifice, but would have been worth it: They still would have won. I'm going to withdraw my vote for Tina, as this perspective just seems way too suspicious to discard. To top it all off, Tina could be completely innocent and could have just given up. Karla could just be taking advantage to win tonight. Thus, I withdraw my vote for Tina, and use a placeholder vote.

And, now I watch as everybody accuses me of being Mafia for defending a person who is 95% (number I pulled off of the top of my head) likely to be Mafia.

Again, call me stupid: Could this just be a scheme of Karla's?

I don't know, I'm just trying to look at it from all viewpoints, and one of them being Karla faking the Detective check to frame Tina:

This could be a grand scheme of the Mafia's. The Mafia could've sacrificed GodFather, then forced a person to be modkilled. This would've given us hope. As seen, it worked. But, we end up in a deeper pit: We're about to lose the game at equal numbers. The GodFather lynch would have been a hefty sacrifice, but would have been worth it: They still would have won. I'm going to withdraw my vote for Tina, as this perspective just seems way too suspicious to discard. To top it all off, Tina could be completely innocent and could have just given up. Karla could just be taking advantage to win tonight. Thus, I withdraw my vote for Tina, and use a placeholder vote.

And, now I watch as everybody accuses me of being Mafia for defending a person who is 95% (number I pulled off of the top of my head) likely to be Mafia.
If you still think I'm Mafia, then explain where the fourth kill came from.

I don't know, I'm just trying to look at it from all viewpoints

Basically sums up the reason for my whole post. I'm not necessarily accusing you of Mafia; it can be taken that way, but that wasn't the conveyed message.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*accusing you of being Mafia

Night 4

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 4

When town had awoke earlier in the day, the air was filled with despair and thoughts that fighting the Mafioso back was futile. But there those who refused to throw in the towel and give in to the Mafia, they would not bow.

A last minute comeback had to made or it town would be engulfed by the scum. Tina was suspected to be a role blocker and because of that was led to gallows to be hung. When the chilling sound of a snapping neck was heard, town rejoiced! They finally did it, they struck scum and an important one at that. Night however will be the turning point for it all now.

Tina the Role blocker was lynched.

24 hours for night actions.

Mafia KP= 2

YES! Town may actually have a chance to win it this time!
Hopefully the mafia misses with their shots which are now reduced!

I feel we should sort of thank Karla. With his skills outside of the thread, we were able to hit mafia!

Yay! We hit scum!

There might be another Roleblocker, there were two last game. But we have the Godfather and Roleblocker dead, so everything's beginning to look up for the Town.

I don't take lightly to people trying to infiltrate my circle :mad: Tina hangs as testament to that.

This is likely my last night alive, but we could be doing worse despite all the town lost to modkill.

Back