People who need to vote:

Thunder
pallycake
BowserFanGurl1999
DeviousCrossing
PikaSweet
SlaughterShy
MyLifeIsCake

VillageDweller did not vote either, but he is set to be lynched with 23 votes total against him. He will die regardless.

You will be modkilled for not voting today. :{ It would be really boring to lose 7 players, even after Day 2 was extended to 42 hours.

Day will end in 42~ hours, returning the deadline to 5 PM EST.

Last edited:
Is there any way to request extening voting time?! That is ridiculous to lose seven players and nobody has mentioned a wasted lynch for VillageDweller!

Is there any way to request extening voting time?! That is ridiculous to lose seven players and nobody has mentioned a wasted lynch for VillageDweller!

Why even extend it though? We have unanimity in the votes.
I think it's so stupid how people can't just take two seconds to vote. Ban them, seriously, this is just annoying. If town loses again due to modkills, I'll be do upset.

Why even extend it though? We have unanimity in the votes.
I think it's so stupid how people can't just take two seconds to vote. Ban them, seriously, this is just annoying. If town loses again due to modkills, I'll be do upset.

I was hoping for those who actually got to vote would be able to extend it due to use lynching VD who is set to be modkilled. But it's understandable if it's a no. I was just wondering. Most of the people haven't contributed so I couldn't care less about that. It's just a shame, seven people is a lot for just Day 2.

I was hoping for those who actually got to vote would be able to extend it due to use lynching VD who is set to be modkilled. But it's understandable if it's a no. I was just wondering. Most of the people haven't contributed so I couldn't care less about that. It's just a shame, seven people is a lot for just Day 2.

Oh, yeah, I see what you're saying. Unfortunately I don't see that happening as it would sort of then be a double lynch.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 2

VillageDweller the Godfather has been lynched.

- - - - -

The following people have been modkilled (reason: not voting) :

SlaughterShy the Mafia Goon .

Thunder the Assassin .
BowserFanGurl1999 the Assassin .

pallycake the Detective .

PikaSweet the Townie .
MyLifeIsCake the Townie .

DeviousCrossing the Miller .

Sorry guys, you were given 42 hours to vote. That's more than enough time. <|3

- - - - -

As a result of 2/3 assassins dying from this modkill spree, BlueLeaf the Assassin is declared the winner amongst the assassins. He will now exit the game, as a winner.

After all of these kills .. Mafia KP has been reduced to 3.

Night ends in 24 hours. Tomorrow at 5 PM EST.

Last edited:
2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 2

VillageDweller the Godfather has been lynched.

- - - - -

The following people have been modkilled (reason: not voting) :

SlaughterShy the Mafia Goon .

Thunder the Assassin .
BowserFanGurl1999 the Assassin .

pallycake the Detective .

PikaSweet the Townie .
MyLifeIsCake the Townie .

DeviousCrossing the Miller .

Sorry guys, you were given 42 hours to vote. That's more than enough time. <|3

- - - - -

As a result of 2/3 assassins dying from this modkill spree, BlueLeaf the Assassin is declared the winner amongst the assassins. He will now exit the game, as a winner.

After all of these kills .. Mafia KP has been reduced to 3.

Night ends in 24 hours. Tomorrow at 5 PM EST.

Hahahaha wow that turned out well. Sorry for pallycake who was a detective but didn't get to vote. Good game to BlueLeaf as assassin winner.

Wow, amazing call on VillageDweller everyone who drew out evidence against him! And a Mafia goon gone! This is a ton of information in our favor. Congrats to BlueLeaf for winning your game c: It's a shame Pally couldn't take a few seconds to vote when she commented on the thread earlier.

Good call on VD, Karla! And we got another mafia killed via the modkilling! Too bad we had to lose two townies and a detective, but I guess it was worth it. And congrats to BlueLeaf on winning.

Wtf why didnt I have a thrilling epic saga post about me dying? #disappointed

To the rest of my mafia ppl: good luck. C:

To town: good job/??? Altho no offence but this should just be addressed to KarlaKGB lel
Karla KGB: I still want that apology pls. Ty. Xo.

Now, who else thinks that we were extremely lucky to nail down GodFather on Day II? I, for one, do!

Anyways... This is no reason to think that us townspeople have gotten it in the bag. I am completely assuming that some of us are relaxing due to important Mafia members being killed, but nobody should be. We are still at threat due to the Mafia, and all rolechecks now go to Detective(s), which may be approximately 1-3 people. This may or may not be a good thing: As mentioned by someone earlier (Karla...?), Assassins can be of use to Mafia or Town. We still need good analysts (not me) to nail the rest of the Mafia.

So, who are we suspecting next? Me? Rather, are we going to try to dig up evidence aiming at Kippla and I[/I]?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gah. Stupidity in Fonts.

The italicization (that a word?) should be this.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=21288&u2=15875

This exchange between Dolby and someone who isn't playing is very, very concerning. In case it gets deleted, I will quote them down:

It seems we have someone who does not want to help the town. I don't want to stop the VD lynch just to lynch someone who is anti-town, but likely still town aligned. I say a Vig should shoot him and use that to try and get confirmed. Dolby, clarify your position here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he is town, this is a borderline modkill case for playing against your win condition in a deliberate way.
Karla, that was a joke Never, i did not really mean it. Yes, i am town

I personally don't see why I'm suspected, unless it's on the Blu Rose matter. In my defense, if Blu and I were Mafia, we could discuss in the scum chat....

But congrats to everyone for killing the Godfather + Mafia Goon! If there are any Detectives left, their job will be easier with no Godfather. It's really sad that so many people died from modkill, though.

Congrats to BlueLeaf the Assassin!

Nailed him.

Assassins gone. My DT is gone. Oh well, could be worse!

I take some responsibility for Pally...I told her deadline was 5pm her time, thinking she was EST :(

Congrats, BlueLeaf!

I had a feeling that VD was an action role within the mafia - but godfather! And one of his goons are gone too! Well done everyone! Especially to our sheriff for digging up the evidence. :)

I'm disappointed with the way in which we lost Pally, but the results could have been far worse. I would say that between the assassins game ending prematurely, and the death of two scum, that we've actually benefitted more from Day 2's events than the mafia have. From now on we can be more certain about the sources of each night kill.

Remaining Detective(s), all innocent checks can now be assumed to be true (with the tiny exception of a Bus Driver involvement).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, who else thinks that we were extremely lucky to nail down GodFather on Day II? I, for one, do!

Anyways... This is no reason to think that us townspeople have gotten it in the bag. I am completely assuming that some of us are relaxing due to important Mafia members being killed, but nobody should be. We are still at threat due to the Mafia, and all rolechecks now go to Detective(s), which may be approximately 1-3 people. This may or may not be a good thing: As mentioned by someone earlier (Karla...?), Assassins can be of use to Mafia or Town. We still need good analysts (not me) to nail the rest of the Mafia.

So, who are we suspecting next? Me? Rather, are we going to try to dig up evidence aiming at Kippla and I[/I]?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gah. Stupidity in Fonts.

The italicization (that a word?) should be this.

I don't understand your posting. Are you suggesting we should look at you and Kippla? Are you being sarcastic? What is the point of this post?

Karla, do you think there are any more Millers? They're another distraction for the Detectives.

I believe there is one more - there were two in my game with the same number of players. Framers are also a problem for DTs, but now they can safely confirm any blues and greens.

Back