• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

has like, no one noticed this?

Wow... That second comment brought a tear to my eye. I suppose I shall reconsider as long as a certain someone gets off my case about everything...

I will need a week-long break, though.

Someone actually PMed me this, and they hardly are on here:

who is the person who aggrevated bulerias. cuz i really liked the gamers lounge and it would really suck to have it go away forever :no:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Someone actually PMed me this, and they hardly are on here:

who is the person who aggrevated bulerias. cuz i really liked the gamers lounge and it would really suck to have it go away forever :no:
Wow...

I never knew people loved the GL that much. I'm sorry for freaking out, guys. Won't happen again. That's definitely the last time I bring out staff problems to you guys.

Not to say that my staff problem is fixed, but I'll still be updating the GL.

I think the members deserved to know what happened. Because while posting something like "Theres fighting on the Sage board" only pisses me off cause I wanna know what it's about, this REALLY gets me mad because it effects me and I dont know what happened.

Bul...Thank god you didn't leave!

I will admit I was extremely shocked for a few minutes there...

Phew...

And you have, or have not gotten the apology?

Huh... I has confusion even more now.

But yeah, cool... I hate drama by the way. >.>

Bul, I don't know where you get these things, but when I get the information, you've always beat me to it.

I was almost happy when you said you would stop posting.

:D

Fanghorn said:
Bul, I don't know where you get these things, but when I get the information, you've always beat me to it.

I was almost happy when you said you would stop posting.

:D
That's so true.

Atleast we'd have a chance to keep up. D:

Back