• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gates are Open ! Seeking new friends !

Suuki

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello all !
I used to have a bunch of Animal Crossing: City Folk friends but have since lost them all because my Wii broke in 2011..
I did get a new Wii not too long later, but never started another file. (just didn't want to start over) ..
But now I have fixed my old wii and am looking for new friends !

I really would like some help planting fruit trees if you would like to do that over at my town.. Hoping to get a perfect town ! (and that golden watering can)
I would also love to meet some of your friends and add them as well.. ^^ Also see what the City Folk life is like, now 2 years later. (is the game still active?)

Also, I do have Wii Speak.

Feel free to add me on Skype where you can contact me better, or add my FC. Be sure to Skype me, reply to this post or PM me when you have added me.. (x

Friendcode: 0989-5900-7368

I also play other games as well.. You can find me on Brawl and Mario Kart occasionally. I also own a 3DS.. add me on Skype for the details.

Still looking for friends and looking to meet all of yours.. >3>
I am on everyday in the mornings and perhaps a couple hours in the afternoons..
I am schooled at home so I got the time. xD

your on everyday perfect im home everyday and i have lots of time to play on ac i could add you and we can play together im a bit of novice sadly havent been playing long despretly wanted some to play withbut no
one was on so if your up for it im free whenever you like

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill add you now if you like ^^

Can I come? My friend code is 4170-8003-2834

I always play ACNL, But I just started ACCF last night. I'd like to play with anyone!

Back