• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ordered... More Games

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Not as much as usual because I am running low on funds, but regardless...

Viewtiful Joe 2 (GCN)
Pokemon Diamond (DS)
Pokemon Pearl (DS)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)

Grand total - $120
I had to pay - $100
My mom covers - $20

Woot.

Gengar said:
Awesome choices. Though, I wouldn't have chosen the Viewtiful Joe...
Ever played the first? Thought not.

One of the best GCN games EVER.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

I'll answer myself, thanks.

:p

YES. Yes I have, and the DS version. Though I will admit I didn't play the first for longer than 10-15 minutes, I wasn't that big of a fan. And I found the DS version very hard... >_<

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

YES. Yes I have, and the DS version. Though I will admit I didn't play the first for longer than 10-15 minutes, I wasn't that big of a fan. And I found the DS version very hard... >_<
GCN version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS version

The DS version barely showed 3 enemies at once and was more puzzle oriented. The GCN games... WOW. Those are awesome.

@ Ultra - ...?

@ Storm - I can't order from my own store, it won't process a discount.

[quote="Shadow_] Both Diamond and Pearl? Why? Good choices, by the way. [/quote]
Pearl for me and Diamond for my bro.

:)

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Both Diamond and Pearl? Why? Good choices, by the way.
Pearl for me and Diamond for my bro.

:) [/quote]
Oh, okay. My bro wants Diamond, too. (In my humble opinion, the rare Pokemon in Pearl looks so much better)

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
@ Ultra - ...?
Nihongo = Japanese
Oh, no, of course not. I can't read Japanese.

:p I ordered all of the games from Gamestop, so I pre-ordered all except Viewtiful Joe 2, which I bought used for $8 (woot).

And I'm getting the awesome pre-order bonuses for buying both Pearl and Diamond.

UltraByte said:
OH. You never said you pre-ordered. Just ordered.
Yeah, sorry about that.

But I honestly cannot wait. I am reading up more about Diamond and Pearl and I have to admit, this Pokemon generation will be the one in which I enter again. I was in the original generation (Red and Blue) but stopped once the new games hit store shelves... and now I'm coming back. Yay for player revivals!

Super Paper Mario also looks stunning... I mean, 40+ hours of gameplay? Sweeeeeet.

And Viewtiful Joe 2... A sequel to an INSTANT classic. Also awesome.

I think these are some of the best games I've bought in recent months. <3

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, sorry about that.

But I honestly cannot wait. I am reading up more about Diamond and Pearl and I have to admit, this Pokemon generation will be the one in which I enter again. I was in the original generation (Red and Blue) but stopped once the new games hit store shelves... and now I'm coming back. Yay for player revivals!

Super Paper Mario also looks stunning... I mean, 40+ hours of gameplay? Sweeeeeet.

You mean you didn't played Gold/Silver/ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/Leafgreen?

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, sorry about that.

Err, wait, no, I have played Firered and Leafgreen... But they're remakes of the originals . . .

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, sorry about that.

Err, wait, no, I have played Firered and Leafgreen... But they're remakes of the originals . . .
D:

Then you haven't played Gold or Silver

:eek:

You need to get them if you call yourself a pokemon fan or something...

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, sorry about that.

D:

Then you haven't played Gold or Silver

:eek:

You need to get them if you call yourself a pokemon fan or something...
I don't call myself a Pokemon fan. I lost interest in the series after Red and Blue... but my interest is revitalized thanks to Diamond and Pearl.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

GCN version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS version

The DS version barely showed 3 enemies at once and was more puzzle oriented. The GCN games... WOW. Those are awesome.
Very well, you've convinced me yet again.

I'll look back into ol' Viewtiful Joe.

^_^

Back