Crysis=Sexy time explosions

I can run Oblivion, so maybe I can do Crysis with all the graphics low, shadows off, anti-aliasing off, and grass effects off. (And my FPS will still prolly by like 15. >_>)

Fabio said:
I can run Oblivion, so maybe I can do Crysis with all the graphics low, shadows off, anti-aliasing off, and grass effects off. (And my FPS will still prolly by like 15. >_>)
same. But I'm actually gonna be switching to a mac with boot camp soon so thre might be hope for decent crysis playing!

Nice. I had the pleasure, though I don't know how I did it, of ruining my friend's Mac so he couldn't use his Boot camp ever, and, strangely enough, in his rage, he gave me his PC version of Sims 2.

:)

Fabio said:
Nice. I had the pleasure, though I don't know how I did it, of ruining my friend's Mac so he couldn't use his Boot camp ever, and, strangely enough, in his rage, he gave me his PC version of Sims 2.

:)
how'd you manage that? Breaking his XP cd?

No, I messed with all the internal files crap. He was so mad. "WELL, SINCE I CANT USE IT ANYMORE, TAKE IT!!" Heh, twas' great.

Yeah... The game looks jaw-droppingly amazing, but, uhh, if my computer can barely run the Halo demo, then it's not running Crysis.

Mine may work... depends on what it needs, I can run most modern games at the highest speeds, but Crysis looks especially big. Thats why I love console gaming... you can get any game for it and expect it to work.

JJRamone2 said:
oh and did I mention its DX10 only (thus is awesomeocity) so if you don't got vista you ain't runnin' it.
oh, then I guess I'm not running it. : (

I'm not a fan of vista. >.>

Back