Je te Pressente... Cool Stuff!?!!?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Yea over the next few weeks more things will be coming to TBT. Here's some stuff that I can announce, or is definite.

1. New Sage(s)!
Yes NEW sage(s) are coming around. Yea they've never been sages before (Duh : P) but we'll be glad to bring them around in the Evil Pits of Hell... err I mean the caring Sage community. =0

2. Archives Reopening!!!
Yup I'm glad to say I've gotten my grade back up and I'll be having more time online. Be ready to see a completely revamped archives and user-friendly knowledge... No, just because it's knowledge it isn't evil. I checked. >_>

3. Revamped IRC Applet
Yup! For any of you members who access the IRC through the site or forums, be ready for more. New colors, New Fonts, New everything.

You can access it from here: http://gojustin.net/filestbt/pjirc/
This is somewhat of a small beta test. I suggest you use default, since some of the others are purely messed up.

;)

4. New Skin
Wait, what's with the snow? It's almost 80 degrees here in PA! Don't worry, it's coming. Just keep starring at

I hope you guys enjoy the new applet.

:)

Oh and...

*has head cut off*

Great!! Fantastic!

Though I knew a bit of the stuff was going to happen, new sages, new skin, this is still very good news!

:p

[quote="Shadow_] We're all looking at

Yea, I can't wait. Bul's also very excited to tell everyone about it. Bul's so insane he broke a few rules in the staff board. :r But alas he can't. : (

Also regarding the archives, if you are a sage, go to the Elevator to Hell the Sage Board please.

And Justin we decided 7k and than a little more for other stuff... >_>

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea, I can't wait. Bul's also very excited to tell everyone about it. Bul's so insane he broke a few rules in the staff board. :r But alas he can't. : (
About the SEKRIT STUF you mean?

:p

*Justin125might need to get a whislting bot.

OddCrazyMe said:

Also regarding the archives, if you are a sage, go to the Elevator to Hell the Sage Board please.

Why can you see those?

Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Why can you see those?
Storm said that. Than he started breaking rules in hell the sage board.

(Man I'm addicted to saying that. D:)

I'd like to take the time to point out yet again that the skin has been done for two weeks.

It's the banner we're waiting on... and I'm about to scrap the one i've been working on because I'm in way over my head on it.

We'll be getting another banner like the one we currently have it all goes well... and if I can find my renders. : |

Fanghorn said:
New sages huh?

;)

Another thing I most likey will not be in becuase of my 3 month in-activeness. :lol:
Like I said, TBT will not be promoting anyone to sage. This is a rumor gone wrong :0

Back