• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately seeking Beau and Molly :C

I can offer egg furniture, villager pictures, an afternoon tea set and 150K. PM me if you would love to give them a forever home

Looking for Zucker!
I can offer a throne or sloppy items or villagers for him! (biskit, kyle, tom, freya, bunnie or mint)
If you want bells I will see what I can do :)

Last edited:
Looking for Gigi. Shes my last dreamy and ive had no luck finding her. I can pay with bells :)

Looking for AgentS! SHe's my biggest dreamie as well as Kid Kat! :)
I'd love you so much if you gave them to me omg <3

Hi I am looking for Mint! I will pay or receive her for free! Thanks a lot! I am new so I hope I am doing this correct!
Thanks again,
Mayor Braxton

Looking for Diana.

Villarges i got for trade, if anybody is looking for them: Mint, Skye, Sally, Snake.

I want a normal villager. Right now I have Alice, Savannah, and Peaches on my list. I have all ten villagers right now but any help would be great :)

Looking for Zucker!

I have 1mil Bells (I gotta admit, it's not a lot), and all of the fruits, and a bamboo shoot (i'm waiting to find more) as well as baskets and baskets of perfect apples!, and a few giant clam shells. I would really like to get him before Toy Day, if possible! It's sort of a long shot, but it's worth trying!

Looking to get Kabuki, Punchy or Rosie, Hopefully free c:

Otherwise they'll be permanent guests in my town ~o~

My #1 dreamie beau left me, so I would like to achieve Shep in his replacement!

I'd like Chrissy and Felicity! I'm also cycling for Francine, but that'll be a while until I can get her back :c

Looking for Static and Fauna! Will pay bells/furniture!

Last edited:
I'm looking for the villagers under "Second Dreamie" in my sig. Willing to to pay up to 2m or free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back