(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately seeking Beau and Molly :C

I can offer egg furniture, villager pictures, an afternoon tea set and 150K. PM me if you would love to give them a forever home

Looking for Zucker!
I can offer a throne or sloppy items or villagers for him! (biskit, kyle, tom, freya, bunnie or mint)
If you want bells I will see what I can do :)

Last edited:
Looking for Gigi. Shes my last dreamy and ive had no luck finding her. I can pay with bells :)

Looking for AgentS! SHe's my biggest dreamie as well as Kid Kat! :)
I'd love you so much if you gave them to me omg <3

Hi I am looking for Mint! I will pay or receive her for free! Thanks a lot! I am new so I hope I am doing this correct!
Thanks again,
Mayor Braxton

Looking for Diana.

Villarges i got for trade, if anybody is looking for them: Mint, Skye, Sally, Snake.

I want a normal villager. Right now I have Alice, Savannah, and Peaches on my list. I have all ten villagers right now but any help would be great :)

Looking for Zucker!

I have 1mil Bells (I gotta admit, it's not a lot), and all of the fruits, and a bamboo shoot (i'm waiting to find more) as well as baskets and baskets of perfect apples!, and a few giant clam shells. I would really like to get him before Toy Day, if possible! It's sort of a long shot, but it's worth trying!

Looking to get Kabuki, Punchy or Rosie, Hopefully free c:

Otherwise they'll be permanent guests in my town ~o~

My #1 dreamie beau left me, so I would like to achieve Shep in his replacement!

I'd like Chrissy and Felicity! I'm also cycling for Francine, but that'll be a while until I can get her back :c

I'm looking for the villagers under "Second Dreamie" in my sig. Willing to to pay up to 2m or free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back