• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Diana, always and forever ahhh.
Just please please pm me if you do not want her in your town.
Thank you!!

Looking for the following:
Rosoe, Jacques, Genji, Dotty, Kyle, Peanut, Ed, Celia
Hopefully for free!
Villagers available:
Coach, Clyde, Del, Sylvia, Nan

Still hunting for Static. Would love free but its probably impossible xD; I'll happily pay for him somehow so if anyone has him and a price in mind just PM me and I'll do my best ;u;

I'm looking for:
Filbert
Fuchsia
Caroline
Queenie

Pretty please and thank you <3:D

Last edited:
I'm really looking for Whitney or Diana. Mallary wants to move, but I don't want to end up without a snooty. I can offer a small amount of bells and hybrids. :blush:

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna, Kitt or Poppy~

I am looking for anyone in my sig, will pay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW please PM me

I'm looking for a lot of villagers, but right now I need a Peppy since my only one moved out.

I'd prefer Peggy or Felicity, but I'll take prettt much anyone. I'll pay good bells for a Peppy. :)

I'm looking for Mitzi, Hugh, Jay, Anchovy, Friga, and Vesta! Any villager that is not a dreamie in my town is up for trading. ^-^

Looking for: Avery, Mitzi or Lionel :) Please send me a PM if you have any of them & what you'd like for trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back